#1 We've had about 2 weeks of pure insanity when we took Jaden's soother a.k.a. pacifier/ binky away from him. I can't even explain how terrible it was. I thought I had it under control, but oh NO!!! Poor little guy, he wouldn't sleep, threw himself on the ground, kicked the door, etc. He's soother free and we're finally getting a full night's sleep- AMEN!
Packing up ALL the soothers to give to a baby at Target, now that he's a BIG BOY!
#2 We were hit with the stomach flu which ended with throw-up all over me and a worn out little guy!
#3 I'm pregnant and have been sick! I'm finally starting to feel normal again, but the last few months have kicked my booty! I was so spoiled with Jaden because I wasn't sick one day! I now have more sympathy than ever for all of those women who have difficult pregnancies. It's NOT fun!! We're so excited and can't wait until May 20th!!Now that I have been Debbie Downer- sorry, we have had some fun in between all the craziness. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Doug's family and loved spending time with Joel and Monica!
This is for you Tiff, of course I made Jaden make his annual turkey name tags!




25 comments:
WHAT! Congrats, first of all. Maybe it's old news to everyone else, but I had no idea. I'm sorry that you're feeling sick. Honestly, nothing feels worse. And congrats to Jaden for becoming a "big boy". Next...the potty!?? HA!
Congratulations!!!
Way to sneak the pregnancy bit in there. Shauna, Congratulations! That's one lucky child.
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling better soon! Nice work on getting rid of the pacifier. I had good intentions, but I felt bad taking Andrew's right as he got two new brothers who both get pacifiers! Welcome back to the blogging world!
I dread the day we have to take away Cyra's pacifier. Yikes. So sorry it was so hard.
such a huge congratulations on a new baby. i'm so excited for you and i'm so sorry it's been such a rough pregnancy. it's really no fun to feel so crummy when you have a toddler to take care of. good luck!
That is exactly what I had suspected and am so GLAD that you are pregs! This is wonderful news Shauna! And why is Jaden's hair getting so long? I am loving the wings!!! Glad you are back!!!
it's about time you caught us up girlfriend.
love the place cards, of course.
was this the first time Jaden threw up? I's awful seeing your little one throw up. It's like one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Poor little thing.
Congrats even though I already knew your little secret you sneak.
yay congratulations!! jaden gets a little buddy!
Congrats from Marci (standing behind me) and me, Shauna! Great news!
Congratulations!! I"m so excited for you to have baby #2! Sorry you've been sick that has to be the worst. I'm glad you're back...it was fun to see pics. Jaden is still the cutest boy ever!
Wohoo! I'm so excited and can't wait to find out what it is. Keep us posted. No more blog delays.
shauna- congrats on baby #2. i am loving jaden's surfer hair:)
Shauna! I'm pregnant too (due April 30th)... Benson and I just had the stomach flu yesterday (stomach flu + pregnnat= nightmare)... and I am planning out my route to weaning him from the binkie in the next month or so... hard times but always good times to come afterward!!! Good job hanging in there.
Seriously I was worrying about you, just today I was thinking maybe I should have Laura check in with you to make sure you're still alive, and now that I know you're alive and pegnant, I'm so excited for you! You and Doug make the cutest babies, can't wait to see this one, maybe it's a girl if you're feeling that much different with this pregnancy, Congrats! And I'm glad you're not dead.
As you can see, you've been missed. And CONGRATS on the pregnancy! I'm excited for you. Hope you start feeling better soon.
I kind of already knew but now it's official...Congratulations! I'm so sorry that you're feeling sick, it's no fun. Hopefully things will get better!
xoxo
Congrats on baby 2! Maybe you will get lucky with all boys like this plewe clan. I hope you start to feel better...
Welcome back as well! Congrats on the baby (hey, we are working on it too!) and I think you are brilliant to take away the binkis BEFORE the baby comes! Smart move!
Congrats on being pregnant! So exciting. Maybe you are having a girl. I was way more sick with Ellie than I was with Nicolas. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Hope you are feeling better.
haha thanks shauna!
can't wait to see you at christmas! it should be pretty fun!!
xoxo
congratulations shauna!! I can't wait to see another little member of the brown family! see you at christmas!
Congratulations, Shauna!! YAY for new babies!! (YUCK for feeling sick though - sorry about that!).
do not cut his hair! That is so cute!!! Yes, another little shauna running around, the world could definitely use another :)
Congrats! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment