Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Fish are our friends, not food!"

Happy Halloween!!
I love Halloween especially since I have a little guy to dress- up. I about died when I found this shark costume- classic!

Trunk or Treat at the Polson's barn.
Going on a hay ride with Dad.
It's true, I LOVE Jaden in tights!


"Trick or Treat Off the Street" at The Wildlife Museum

Scotty, Jaden, Mason, and Memphis

"Decorating" sugar cookies!
The Trick or Treating Crew!!

20 comments:

Leah said...

Um, I'm not kidding when I tell you that's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

So cute... he is like half shark half super hero with the tights!

Cara said...

What is with those TIGHTS????

The Joslyn Family said...

We had a great time hanging out with you guys yesterday. Jaden was so cute!

Nancy said...

so cute, I love the tights! And the shoes! Classic, classic, classic. So cute.

Annie said...

Adorable! I love seeing all the kiddeis in their costumes.

The Thomas Family said...

Another comment about the tights-- I'm glad you did. Benson was a duck and I wanted to get him brown tights but Ben wouldn't have it. I had to get brown sweat pants instead! Stupid, huh? Brown tights would have looked so much better!!

Halloween is the best.

SUMMER said...

Why am I laughing so hard at Cara's comment about the tights? He was SO cute as a shark and I might need to borrow that costume! It is silly and I LOVE it!

Robyn said...

Dude. That costume is hilarious. I don't think Trent's thighs could fit through the leg holes. I love how his little legs are sticking out in the white tights!!! That's awesome! You better save that costume forever.

The Staffieri Family said...

I can't handle how cute he is in tights! That is the best costume and I love that you put tights on under it! Love little Scotty and so glad that you guys got together for a little trick or treating!

familia Bybaran said...

I, too, LOVE Jaden in tights! That costume is Adorable! He's so cute.

Lisa Michelle said...

Baby Jaws!! I love it. Nice job, mom!!

Emily M said...

jaden makes such a cute shark!! looks like u had a fun halloween! miss u!

weller14 said...

i love the costume..but i especially love that he is wearing slip on vans!

The Plewe Clan said...

I am going to agree with your sis...what is with those tights! Costume is so cute!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I can't believe you put him in tights...what a man! cute pics... we need to see some more of you!

The Giles said...

Great costume. Liz little boy was the same thing last year. Halloween is great. Kids are so cute dressed up.

kh said...

Tights and Vans...Love the combo. Also, fyi, I keep seeing Sturgis/Harley tshirts on big, burly dudes...I owe my enlightenment to you guys!

The Gainors said...

i have never seen a little shark costume- leave it to you to find the cutest thing ever. i hope you save that and make all of your kids wear it.

SUMMER said...

seriously... where have you been? Sick?