Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Chapped Lips are Back Baby!!!

Yeah, we made a music video- check it out!!
Great work Clairissa, I mean Claire. Seriously.

21 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my goodness. what is this? are you guys a real band or did you just make a music video for fun? i am so confused! either way i love your moves shauna you are amazing.

Leah said...

I bow down to you.

Monica said...

Do you think Avril can be a part of your band? I love it!!

Clair said...

The Chapped Lips would be nothing without your moves, Shauna. You know how to shake it!

Supamassive Black Hooooooooolllllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Cara said...

That is sooo awesome!! It totally looks like a real video. Good moves grease!!! When does your world wide tour start??

SUMMER said...

You still have the moves Shauna! This was so professional! WOW! Are these all friends from college?

Annie said...

Where are the kids? Did you lock em up while you guys played dress up? This video is seriously hilarious. When I was in college me and my friend made a music video to bootylicious.

McGraths said...

OK Shauna, you are officially the funniest and sexiest rocker I know!

The Thomas Family said...

Wow!!
Isn't that actually a guy singing?? :)

I need to find new friends who would do something like this...

courtneyb said...

your parents must be so proud! you still got it girl ;)

abbyandcompany said...

Shauna you rock. Having said that, this is 3 minutes that I am never going to get back.

US WEEKLY said...

YOUTUBE IT!!!!! HHAHAHAHA, I LOVE IT, I WISH I COULD BE IN A BAND, I LOVE WEARING SKIN TIGHT PANTS AND CHAINS. THIS IS NENA.

weller14 said...

shauna- i love it! and i for sure love the lip ring..nice!

Annie said...

shut up is all I have to say! Glad to see that some s-cat moves are still in full effect. :) I think I need the story behing these chapped lips!

Camille said...

love it! you guys are so rockin'! you still have the moves mama!

devonasaurus rex said...

wow, that was interesting. i wish i could make a music video like that. maybe. i'd have to say i'm pretty much jealous of your hardcoreness. oh and ps, i went snowboarding on saturday. that's me - 2 days this season, you - 0.

Anonymous said...

lol. What the hell is that?

Tracy said...

You kill me! This is soooo funny! Jayden will totally know his mom is HIP!!

Unknown said...

My favorite part is that the post right before hand is all about trains and Elmo and a birthday. Shauna, you are so multi-dimensional! You probably bake and run marathons too.

Emily M said...

what is jaden going to be for halloween?

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'll ever care if you make fun of me again...seriously-WHAT was that?! I enjoyed your disco moves in a punk outfit but I have to admit that lip ring is gross.