Our little guy is officially 2 (bummer, now he costs a plane ticket)! We packed a lot in this weekend celebrating his b-day!!
We had a b-day party at Belleview Park on Saturday where we rode the train! He has become a train guy for sure!

The b-day crew!

Dad, the b-day boy, Grandma, and Grandpa!

The b-day boy got away with this. . . he was soaked!!

Poor Elmo! He had no idea what was coming!

At first Jaden liked hitting Elmo, but was very SAD when Elmo's neck broke! Thank goodness for a Grandpa who repaired his broken neck!

The b-day bunch! All loaded up on candy!

Jaden loved having everyone sing to him!

It was so cute because all of the kids wanted to help him open his presents!

Grandma and Grandpa had been waiting since Easter to give him these clubs!

No cart for this guy! He'll be walking the course for sure!


Finally his own bike and helmet!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH and have been blessed beyond measure as your parents! You truly are a blessing and a joy to be around!
Love, Mom and Dad
19 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaden! Wish Max could have joined you! Looks like a blast!
I am sure Doug was just as excited about the golf clubs as Jaden.
Looks like a fun party! Happy 2nd Birthday Jaden!!
Love, Aunt Heather
Happy Birthday Jaden!!! I love you so much!! You are definitely my nephew with those new golf clubs!! I miss you!!
Happy BDAY J-Dog!!! Poor Elmo!!
Shauna!!! Great party! You ARE a great party planner! It looks like he had so much fun!!! Happy Birthday little guy! Can you believe are babies are 2? (Well, 19 days until Trent is.) Oh great, Trent is screaming "Elmo" because he saw the picture of the pinata! I better go find his Elmo doll to comfort him! See ya!
I meant "our babies." Oops.
I love the clubs. Dahl got that same bike for his 2nd birthday.
SS
happy birthday jaden! he is such a cute kid. i haven't seen him since he was kate's age!! how have we not had a wedding since then!? oh and the elmo pinata cracks me up
Happy Birthday Jaden, I love the golf clubs, he's so cute!
So glad we can see your little boy on here! What a cutie! Our son Luke is obsessed with Thomas and trains too! He got to ride on him in Park City. Luke got that same bike for his 2nd B-day and rides it great now! Hopefully one of these days our paths will cross and our boys can play. Are you coming to the reunion this weekend?
WHAT A GREAT PLACE FOR A B-DAY PARTY!!! THAT IS SUCH AN AWESOME PARK! HE IS SO CUTE SHAUNA! I CAN'T HANDLE HIM WITH THE MINI GOLF CLUBS!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING CUTER!
Seems like a great party! Happy Birthday Jaden. Can you believe he's 2. The golf clubs are hilarious!
Happy Birthday Jaden! Jarom will tell you that being 2 is the bomb! He will also tell you to fight the power when the time comes for potty training.
Are you kidding me about J and the golf bag
Did I know that Jaden had the best birthday of all time??? Is he really a 9/30 baby, or is that just when you posted this? We're big fans of people born on the 30th around here. Looks like you guys had fun! Happy Birthday, Jaden!
Happy Birthday Jaden! Such cute pictures!!!!!
HAPPY REALLY BELATED JADEN! He is so cute. just like his mommy. I have a new site, I was having troubles with the old one, so I just thought I would let you know, www.neffandjena.blogspot.com
Shauna...of course I remember you and your blog is HILARIOUS!!! Jaden is so big and so cute. Glad to have reunited..it feels so good.
Happy Birthday Jaden! So exciting. I love the Elmo pinata. Cyra would have LOVED your party.
Post a Comment