Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hot Topic


I leave tomorrow for a Girls Weekend in Scottsdale, AZ and lets just say, for the trip, I had to purchase something from Hot Topic!! Stay Tuned!!!

8 comments:

Likely said...

dog collar?

Glow in the dark fish nets?

skeleton mood ring?

Robyn said...

Shauna, Trent would've loved the "Day With Gordon" too! How fun! Um...what did you buy at Hot Topic? My brother used to love that store when he was going through a gothic/rocker phase. So, I'm really curious.

Anonymous said...

What's Hot Topic?!
(j/k)

Annie said...

you are cracking me up! I think that you got a lot of stuff for your wedding from Hot Topic if I recall. lol. I just hope that it is not a napolean dynamite t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

What is Hot Topic (I'm not kidding). Maybe I'm revealing my age with this admission. From everyone's comments Spencer Gifts and the over 18 section is coming to mind. I'm pretty sure Hot Topic has not made it's debut in Canada yet. Fill us in...or is this what happens in AZ stays in AZ?!?

Emily M said...

remember who you are!

SUMMER said...

Can't wait to see what you got from this greasy store! Have SO much fun! Can you say "Jealous"?

Tracy said...

Kelly and I call Hot Topic the "Hell Store"! :) Well at least when my sister Megan worked there! :) You crack me up!!