Wednesday, September 05, 2007

FOUND: My Husband and an Adventure!

I don't even know where to begin!! We have had so much fun together since Doug has been home. We're always up for an adventure and this Labor Day Weekend was no exception! Literally, last minute, we booked a hotel up in Winter Park (we got a killer deal!!) and headed up to the mountains for some major fun!

17 comments:

Monica said...

Ok Jaden totally looked like Doug when he was a little kid in the picture where he is sitting on the luggage. He is so CUTE!!! You guys looked like you had so much fun! I am so glad you got to have a weekend away together. And Shauna you look so cute. I love that button up you were wearing!!

The Plewe Clan said...

OK...when is number 2 coming. U guys make them so cute...we need to see more little Shauna and Dougs running around!

Jenny said...

i agree with the plewe clan! such cute pictures, i love last minute adventures!

Nancy said...

so fun, last minute get aways are the best, who doesn't love unexpected fun!

SUMMER said...

I LOVE last minute trips like that! It looks like it was fun for everyone! You look so good Shauna! And little man Jaden is too cute. P.S. How excited am I about Thanksgiving after seeing that Turkey?

SUMMER said...

Oh also- what are those brand of jeans in BP that we talked about before?

The Giles said...

Honestly your life Shauna - idyllic! I'm always a bit envious of the things you are doing. Looks so much fun!

The Staffieri Family said...

What a fun trip! You guys are so busy! I am going to be there next week, are you going to be around? I will be there Thurs through Sunday morning. I hope we can get together and chat about my crush on Edward!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Shauna I love the pics...especially of Jaden cheating! haha. Hopefully my boy can be as cute as yours!

Robyn said...

Shauna, It looks beautiful up there! What a fun weekend! I"m glad you guys went away after Doug being gone so long. It looks like you had a ton of fun. Perhaps a "farm" themed birthday party will come from this? How cute would that be?

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

All I can say is those pictures made me totally homesick. We used to go to Bellevue park all the time - the best! And did I tell you we used to have a timeshare in Winter Park? So many good memories and I am sad to be so far away!

I read your comment on my blog and I am going to KILL Doug - ahhhh! Next time...

Annie said...

What a fun weekend. The Winter Park reminds me a lot of Park City. I'm obsessed with Jaden he is seriously the cutest thing. Can I clone him?

Elizabeth said...

Aaahhh!! Winter Park is one of my favorite places! I'm so glad you guys had a great time up there. Oh, how I would love to live in Colorado again!!!

Annie said...

so glad that doug is back. what a fun adventure!

Kara said...

I barely recognize Jaden! He is getting so big and his hair is so long and light! Crazy! Looks like you guys had a blast. Can't wait to see you!

abbyandcompany said...

I agree with whatever poster(s)said you were HOT! What a fun trip!

Emily M said...

looks like fun! im thinking i want to go back up to colorado during spring break with my parents, cuz i want to look at the university there.