Monday, September 24, 2007

Rocker Chick Weekend!!

Henna tatto- - -check
Fake lip ring- - - check
Rocker clothes- - -check
Black make-up- - - check
Muse concert ticket- - -check
Acting like a hard core rocker chick with my girlfriends- - - UNBELIEVABLE!!!





17 comments:

Clair said...

Yo, that band looks like it totally rocks it hard core! I'll have to pick up their new album.

And what happened with "use with discretion" on the blog...that underwater pic of me is UNNECESSARY! :) Love the slideshow.

Oh man...good times, good times. I miss you guys already.

Cara said...

That is awesome!!! I love the name of your band..."The Chapped Lips". That is you guys...right? You guys look like professionals!! The middle picture is my favorite! Looks like a fun time.....You make a hot rocker chick!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say right now...hilarious. Looks like you had a good time with your walk on the dark side. I think you should get a real tatoo but maybe not as intricate as the faux one you had:> Love the pics!!!

Tracy said...

I LOVE IT!!! How was the Muse concert? Since good ol' Stepahnie Meyer turned me on to them I ma lovin it. Loved the outfits!!!

Anonymous said...

What the jicima?!

Monica said...

Haha this is great!!! You are a true punker!! So I guess you have your Halloween costume already!!!

Nancy said...

you are so funn, I love your hair and your pics are hilarious!

Elizabeth said...

Shauna,
You crack me up!! Way to step out of boring mom life and get a little wild. What did Jaden think of the tattoo?

abbyandcompany said...

I personally love everyone getting thier henna tats with the baby gates and highchair in the background. These are such great photos Shauna, hope you have them hanging somewhere in your house. Like over your bed. Or another place.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

So fun! When do we get to do a trip like that together? You make an awesome rocker chick and my favorite picture is the one of you on the tramp, you guys really could have an album cover!

Robyn said...

You are the coolest. I need details. Did you go to a concert? Who are Chapped Lips? Your band? You guys all look so young and sexy dressed like rock stars!!! What a fun weekend!

Kara said...

Very nice! I like the slideshow, I've got to do something like that. Haaaaa, I miss our shinanagins already! Thanks for coming and indulging in all the fun! Until next year...

A and J said...

okay. this is the funniest... i mean COOLEST blog entry i've ever seen.

SUMMER said...

OK- We all need details.... it looked too fun though!

hillary nicole said...

wow. you are quite the rocker! I can just picture jaden asking about these pictures and telling all his buddies "yeah my mom was in a band when I was little." ha! who did the photoshop on these pictures?

renae said...

shauna! i haven't seen you in so long, but i guess some things never change. you are a RIOT! looks like you had a blast.

Likely said...

I am DYING right now. Who did your photo editing?

Are the Chapped Lips coming to Baltimore anytime soon?

I love you guys!