Ditto. I love the office. So I miss you. I have been Anti-blog so I caught up on yours. You are hot and I am waiting for Amazon to ship 2 and 3 to me. I at this point- die over edward. He is so hot. Holy cow. I am all tingley again just thinking about it. You rock.
THIS MADE MY WHOLE DAY! I love the office. Can't get enough. Can't wait to see how they are going to play the Jim and Pam thing. And with the temp as the head honcho? Hilarious. I can't wait!!!
David and I just purchased basic cable pretty much for The Office (and football). We hated having to drive to his parents on Thursday nights and resorting to clips on youtube.
we just rented the third season on DVD so I could refresh my memory for the new, so funny, I laugh so hard! Ha, just thinking about it is funny. I love Jim. And Michael and Dwight kill me.
THANK YOU for putting that on there. I am watching season three right now to catch up. Also, I don't think Doug has even LOOKed at the GVHS Reunion Invitation I sent to his email. Can I send it to you? Email me (Aja) at gvhs1997@gmail.com so I can put your email on there. Tell him something about how mad we all are that he is dissing us. Love, Aja ;)
shauna I am a new fan!! My roommates have the first and second seasons on DVD and they have been updating me on all the fun times. Every other night or so after a long day of classes we watch an episode- and we've started to sing the theme song in 3 part harmony. yeah we're goofs. miss you!
18 comments:
Hooray for The Office but only if Pam & Jim get together. I love Jaden's long hair, please always keep it that way :)
Ditto. I love the office. So I miss you. I have been Anti-blog so I caught up on yours. You are hot and I am waiting for Amazon to ship 2 and 3 to me. I at this point- die over edward. He is so hot. Holy cow. I am all tingley again just thinking about it. You rock.
Doug and I are SO EXCITED for the Office to return. YAY! Doug is catching up with Season 3 right now.
THIS MADE MY WHOLE DAY! I love the office. Can't get enough. Can't wait to see how they are going to play the Jim and Pam thing. And with the temp as the head honcho? Hilarious. I can't wait!!!
Love it! I am so glad you posted that. I can't wait for the office to come back into our life!
Amen sista'!! I am so happy you posted that video. I can't wait to see what happens with Jimmy and Pam.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
David and I just purchased basic cable pretty much for The Office (and football). We hated having to drive to his parents on Thursday nights and resorting to clips on youtube.
so very excited about this.
This is the show I am MOST excited for this fall!!! I am so happy for Pam & her new hairdo!!! SO much better!
I'm so excited! I've missed this show!
ME TOO!! I can't wait. Thanks for the preview!
Yeah...what is better than the office? I still love the Dwight voicemail you posted. Anyway, of course I saw Britney and I had to post about it.
we just rented the third season on DVD so I could refresh my memory for the new, so funny, I laugh so hard! Ha, just thinking about it is funny. I love Jim. And Michael and Dwight kill me.
Awesome clip. I can't wait. Too bad we have to wait so long for LOST, huh?
thanks for posting this! i had pretty much already heard every line from chris but hadn't seen it. can't wait.
We love The Office! Tim wants to buy season 3 so badly
THANK YOU for putting that on there. I am watching season three right now to catch up. Also, I don't think Doug has even LOOKed at the GVHS Reunion Invitation I sent to his email. Can I send it to you? Email me (Aja) at gvhs1997@gmail.com so I can put your email on there. Tell him something about how mad we all are that he is dissing us. Love, Aja ;)
shauna I am a new fan!! My roommates have the first and second seasons on DVD and they have been updating me on all the fun times. Every other night or so after a long day of classes we watch an episode- and we've started to sing the theme song in 3 part harmony. yeah we're goofs. miss you!
Post a Comment