This is a story of a crazy family and their many CRAZY adventures!!
The crazy Dad decided to go goose hunting and then to Zion and hike/ swim/ climb in the freezing weather with his work buddies. Of course, on the way back, they had to hit the slopes!
When he told me he got one and I saw the pictures, I thought, "How could he not?? Look at all the geese just hanging out." Apparently, those are decoys- pretty tricky!








Meanwhile, the crazy Mom was hanging out with 2 CRAZY 2 year olds all weekend.


One little guy, who shall remain nameless, still will not sleep properly!!

So the crazy Mom, decided to bust out a Christmas present early, so her son could entertain himself and she could rest!




Did the crazy parents really think the train would last for more than 5 minutes??




12 comments:
My goodness!
I can't figure out how to comment on here, the above comment is from me, Heather!
I've always wanted to see Zion's in the winter, it looks so gorgeous with snow on the red rock. You are a very nice wife!!
I love the new pictures. So sad to hear that Jaden is still not sleeping well. I too have given some early Christmas presents (to save my sanity). Cyra now expects a present every day (between spacing out her b-day presents and starting christmas early). Zion pictures look amazing. You are a great wife. I am not showing your blog to Jared--just in case he gets any ideas.
And, I will be better by March or I will just follow you girls around the city in a wheelchair if I have to!
so cute, you guys are so adventurous, I love it, not sure which is more adventurous, Doug's outing, or you with two, two-year-olds!
How fun! Doug looks like he is having too much fun. How are you feeling these days??
i am so glad you have returned to blogging. you have been missed. i love bear grylls and i love doug's pictures. i feel for you on jaden's sleeping. on micahlyn's 2nd birthday she still had never slept through the night, never taken a consistant nap- and the bags under my eyes were telling the story. i'm totally gonna be a commercial here but i started giving her this nutrition drink my mom gave me, cause she won't take vitamins and that night she slept 8 hours. now she's a "normal" sleeper/napper and it could just completely be a coincidence but incase it's not, i'm sending you some. love your cute family. melissa
Doug sure has the life! Cute wife, cute son and many adventures!!! His adventures look way to COLD for me! I think your gingerbread train turned out darling! Where did you find it? And when will you know what you are having???
Looks like you had a great time Doug. Send me more picture if you have them.
Dave
Wait a sec...how come the guys get to have all the fun?! I want to see pics of YOUR adventures, Shuana. Forget Doug...he can get his own blog ;)
Doug,
I love all of the Survivor Man action photos but after looking at the photos of that freezing water I could only think of one word. Shrinkage.
Post a Comment