Awesome! How much fun would it be to be your daughter? I keep laughing because every time I go to a blog that has music on it, I think, "O, that's pleasant." And then I go to yours and Bootilicious starts blasting. Shauna, why are you so funny? (Not that Desinty's Child is funny--)
i doubt you'll get this before sunday when everyone and their mom knows, but i got my mission call yesterday!! orlando, florida spanish speaking. tell doug. i leave april 2. and yes this is proof that i told you before most everybody else, so you can't get mad at me.
Hi Shauna ... this is your blog speaking. I feel neglected. I feel unwanted. I feel so alone in the world. I feel....yes, blogs have feelings, too. Come back, I beg you!
Shauna this is Baker.. I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Long time no talk and let me know next time you are here in California and I can introduce you to the rest of my fam
32 comments:
congrats!! that is so exciting!!
YAY!!!
congratulations shauna! i found your blog and am so excited to keep in touch.
no way!! so cool, congratulations. love the way you announced it :)
that is awesome. congrats shauna!
Awesome! How much fun would it be to be your daughter? I keep laughing because every time I go to a blog that has music on it, I think, "O, that's pleasant." And then I go to yours and Bootilicious starts blasting. Shauna, why are you so funny? (Not that Desinty's Child is funny--)
CONGRATS Shauna! What fun to have one of each! Pigtails, bloomers, tights, fun clothes (and WAY more variety), etc.
yay a girl!! are you so excited?
I'm so excited for you to have a little girl!!! So fun!
that's so awesome! congrats to you all!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
hooray!
YEAH!!! Get ready for the pink!
Wohoo!! That is so awesome. Are you going to be done then? One of each?!? haha
Yippee!! Congratulations!!
HOORAY! I am so excited for you guys. I am very jealous but so happy for you also!
Congrats!! How perfect is that? You're lucky to have one of each!
Horray!!!!! Rocco says to tell Jaden that baby sisters are the best :) Congrats!!
Girls are so much fun! Look out Baby Girl Brown...you are going to be one stylin' looking lady! CONGRATS!!
Congrats!
yay! you'll love having a girl. they are soooo much fun.
hooray! so cute! lucky you with a boy and now a girl! perfect!
Shauna
Hooray for girls! And cute girl clothes, too. Congrats.
I am so excited for you!!! PINK is great!
that is awesome. congrats, here's to lots of pink :)
so happy for you! You are going to love having one of each!!! it is the best.
you're in for it! She can't be anything but cute, I'm so excited for you, just plan on her first word being no, and childproof your kitchen.
Yay! good for you. Congratulations. I am sure she will be just as gorgeous as Jaden is. Girls are the best.
congratulations! look how cute you dress jaden, this girl is going to be decked out
i doubt you'll get this before sunday when everyone and their mom knows, but i got my mission call yesterday!! orlando, florida spanish speaking. tell doug. i leave april 2. and yes this is proof that i told you before most everybody else, so you can't get mad at me.
Hi Shauna ... this is your blog speaking. I feel neglected. I feel unwanted. I feel so alone in the world. I feel....yes, blogs have feelings, too. Come back, I beg you!
hey! what is your ichat sn?
Shauna this is Baker.. I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Long time no talk and let me know next time you are here in California and I can introduce you to the rest of my fam
Post a Comment