Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oh where, oh where, have the Browns been lately?

**Warning- A Ton of PICTURES- no joke!!!**
Well, as most of you know, NOT BLOGGING!!!! It's already February and I haven't posted one thing in 2008. Could I possibly be the worst blogger ever?? Even my brother-in-law Dave (it's his b-day today- HAPPY BIRTHDAY) has redeemed himself and now I'm the slacker! I guess I'll do a "quick" recap!

We were in CA for the holidays and Jaden and I stayed until the middle of January. Before we left for CA, we had Christmas with Doug's parents and then it was in the car for 18 hours of driving- YUCK!!


We all went to Disneyland on Christmas Eve- best trick ever to have your kiddos sleep in Christmas morning!!











We all went to celebrate our Grandpa's B-day!

How cute are they??!!

And he's out!!!

Christmas morning!


The craziness!

The guys getting their croquet on!

A little Christmas Night Rock Band with the fam- hilarious!!











Hanging out at the beach



Visiting with Tyler and Kate and their 2 boys.


Mountain biking

Hitting The Grove


Yeah- Suzanne!!

Waiting out at the Rose Parade- I already know we're crazy!!








Taking the kids to Legoland




Lunch date with the Fergs!!

One of the best things about going home is that every time we go, my Grandma Heyman, Aunt Barb, and Eric fly from AZ to spend a day with us.



Grandma kicked some major booty on the wii!!

4 Generation Picture

The boys LOVED Uncle Matthew

We love Jer!

Balboa Bars- YUMMY!

Celebrating Grandma Renee's B-day!




Jaden loved Uncle Mike!


We're now home and enjoying the winter weather!!

19 comments:

Kara said...

Out of all the pictures not a single shot of the belly...this makes me sad! Looks like you had a blast in Cali (like always). Too bad you couldn't drive another 7 hours and head up our way :0)

Likely said...

you weren't kidding when you said a ton. I felt like I finally took a breath after I looked at all of those. I agree that I want a belly pic.

Call me crazy crazy crzzy but for some really strange and off reason I think Jaden looks like Curious George. I think it every time I watch the cartoon. Much more so when his hair was shorter, but anyway, I'm nutso.

You have the cutest family and why aren't Tyler and Heather together again???? They are both the cutest.

Cara said...

YEAH.....You finally updated!! Great pics!! It sure was fun while everyone was here!! The picture of Jaden and the pink polo is AWESOME!!! Can't wait for baby girl brown!! See you guys on ichat...You have to find a way to go to Az for Lori's wedding!! New York is coming soon..can't wait!!

The Thomas Family said...

Great update, thanks! Everytime I see your California pictures I feel like I need to live there...
I love the pic of Jaden singing with the mike.

And I'm having a girl too! :)

abbyandcompany said...

Okay, I was just stopping by to quietly plead with you to come back...and you did! And I didn't even have to use my Relief Society voice. I love Jaden on the mike. He rules.

Tracy said...

So glad you're back! Loved Jaden's Christmas jammies...Austin and Taylor had the same ones! :) Hope you're feeling ok and pregnancy is going well. :)

Lisa said...

Great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

So, so glad that you are back!! I love all of the pics especially the one of your grandpa on his birthday. I need a pic of the blue big boy room and nursery when you get a chance:> Welcome back!

Monica said...

I can't believe how big Jaden is getting!!! I love the pink polo!! You guys are so cute!!

courtneyb said...

I was about to say, love his long hair, don't cut it! Then I noticed it cut and he is way cute with short hair too.
I love the stolen chairs from the MVSC. Did Rog forget to turn in his key when he got released as Bishop? Or is rose parade and acceptable use to borrow the chairs?

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I scoured all the pictures for evidence of your pregnancy but I think you must be making it all up because you don't look pregnant at all! How can we only be 5 weeks apart? Glad for the picture update though, looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna! It's Tara Creer (Paddock) I just got married!

I saw your blog and wanted to say hello! IT's been a long time!

The Joslyn Family said...

Wow! You guys did so many fun things. Looks like you had such a great holiday. We miss hanging out with you guys too! Scotty misses his buddy!

Nancy said...

glad to see you're still alive, I was worrying! I hope you're back for good.

The Giles said...

Good to see you blogging again. And your Grandparents have to be the cutest EVER.

SUMMER said...

HOLY COW! SHAUNA- YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO PARTY! THAT IS ONE OF THE THINGS I LOVE MOST ABOUT YOU! LOVE YOUR NEW HAIRCUT! YOU LOOK HOT! AND JADEN'S HAIR IS SO CUTE LONGER!!! CALL ME NEXT TIME YOU ARE DOWN AND LET'S GO TO LUNCH! :)

The Plewe Clan said...

Send me an email to plewefamily1@yahoo.com so I can add you to my invite readers list.

familia Bybaran said...

I love it. Feast or famine on your blog huh? It's nice to catch up with you. I am like that with posts too. I bet you felt great finally posting everything. Jaden is so darn cute. And your family looks just about as fun as you are. How is the pregnancy? How are you feeling? I cannot wait to see you.

hillary nicole said...

CUTE HAIR!! and fun pictures too. Thank you for the voicemail- I will call you this week so we can catch up! Miss you!