Yeah, I'm in another "band", but don't worry, I'll save you the actual performance. Before we left for Calgary, our ward had an 80's Party and I was in an Air Band with 6 other 80's Mamas and 1 80's Papa.
Aren't we a HOT family! Doug and Jaden went 80's Preppy with pegged pants, polos, sweaters, and loafers with no socks- too funny!


The 80's Mamas!! Oh don't worry, 3 of us are pregnant- pretty HOT!

We did take 1st Place- we were up against 2 other bands, so it was close :)

9 comments:
the leg warmers are sweet! you guys look hot!
Like, Oh My Gosh, you guys look totally RAD! ha ha I can only imagine the performance that was put on that night...
Sweet WHITE HEELS!!!! I am sure your performance wasn't as good as our "Hanging Tough" performance!!! Can't wait to see you in NY next week!!!!!
what a fun ward! I'm loving the Richard Simmons.
Oh man, I miss good ol Plum Creek Ward.
I'm loving the updates. Jaden and Doug look very natural in their 80s gear...you look like a pregnant high school girl:> Have a great time this week in the Big Apple..I wonder what your next band will be?
Oh my gosh! That is too funny! Looks like lots of fun! I expect to hear some sweet 80's melodies the next time we see you.
Aren't you supposed to actually look pregnant by now? Love the 80s photos
No kidding... where's your belly??? Your outfit is great.. I'm sure you just had it laying around from BYU days!
Post a Comment