Left at 8:30 Monday night and drove to Canada (17 hours) to see Dave, Lisa, Audrey, and Carter!! Doug starts a new job next week and we thought, "Why not!!". Here's to another adventure!
I was sooo confused when I called you today and you said you had to call me back because you were at Lisa's???????? That is crazy and I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!! Wish I was there too. Have fun at Audrey's PJ birthday party!
I was wondering where you had been all week. I have been trying to call you to whine because Dallin is so sick and you were never home! :) I hope you are having a great time!
Holy crap! 17 hours 8 months pregnant with a 2 year old...I would rather be shot in the head! You are an adventurer, I'll give you that!! Hope you have fun!
6 comments:
I am so impressed that you drove...I hate driving with a passion ask Timmy!
I was sooo confused when I called you today and you said you had to call me back because you were at Lisa's???????? That is crazy and I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!! Wish I was there too. Have fun at Audrey's PJ birthday party!
Congrats Doug...have fun on vaca!!!
tell me about the new job! Dish the news, girl!
I was wondering where you had been all week. I have been trying to call you to whine because Dallin is so sick and you were never home! :) I hope you are having a great time!
Holy crap! 17 hours 8 months pregnant with a 2 year old...I would rather be shot in the head! You are an adventurer, I'll give you that!! Hope you have fun!
Congrats Doug!
Post a Comment