Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I HEART Water Parks!!

I LOVE water parks!!
I think that's why we went twice this past weekend. Once on Saturday and again on Monday. Doug was gone Saturday so I recruited some help from 2 girls that go to church with me. It was perfect because I was able to go on the big slides while they watched Jaden and Bradli. We had so much fun, so we went again on Monday with Doug. The only bummer, all the pools closed on Labor Day. I guess I'll have to get a season pass next year! I think I'm reliving my Jr. High days and hanging out at Wild Rivers!!



Doug making quite the splash!

8 comments:

Rebecca Smylie said...

Is this at Water World? I'm telling you--I've yet to find it's equal. Who would have thought the best water park in AMERICA would be in DENVER? I'm embarrassed if that's not actually where you went. Also, I laugh really hard about your comment and K-fed. Would that I had been in C Springs that lovely day you stopped by...

Emily M said...

fun!!

Anonymous said...

Bird i love waterparks too, wild rivers sux though once your older than 12... miss you guys. AAAOURCK!

Matt

Camille said...

we had so much fun at pirates cove when we went out to visit debbie and her family. the kids loved it, if i lived there we would definitely get season passes. i don't think they could ever get sick of that place!

Anonymous said...

I love that you were going on the 'big slides.' J & B are lucky to have such a fun mom!!

abbyandcompany said...

I was so bummed to be pregnant over this summer while my kids were so big..we love water parks too but haven't been in a few years since we thought we were too cool to wear sunscreen. Um, no. We looked ridiculous after.

Trisha said...

Love the action shot. Looks like a fun weekend!

Richard & Analeis said...

Were you looking for our e-mail address?
richardandanaleis@gmail.com
or just mine is: analeisj@hotmail.com
and just Richard's is: snowskibum333@yahoo.com

Sorry, I hope that's not too confusing.