Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 6 months to ME!!

Can you believe I'm 6 months old??!!  This is what I've been up to since my Mom has been the biggest slacker posting about my brother and I. She has been taking tons of pictures but no posts.  I guess I'll have to have a talk with her, but for now, I'll take matters into my own hands.  Here's a quick update on ME,
Miss Bradli Ruth!!

1.  I'm starting to roll all around, mainly to escape my brother from getting me and my Mom from putting these crazy hair things on my head.  I'm REALLY good at pulling them off when she's not looking.  Gosh, I wish Uncle Dave was here to straighten her out.  When he was around, I had a bow friend head!!  



2.  I'm cutting 2 teeth which isn't very fun.  The teething tablets don't do much, but I try to make my Mom feel better by eating them and acting like my gums aren't throbbing like crazy. At least it makes her feel a little better.  What drives me crazy is all the drool I get all over my cute outfits- thanks Mandy for this fun outfit.  I feel a little sassy in leggings and furry boots- thanks H-Train for my boots.  Now if my Mom would just get me some skinny jeans so I can tuck them into my boots, the boys at the park won't know what to think. Hopefully the next pictures you see of me I'll be wearing some (keep your fingers crossed).


3.  I just started eating rice cereal.  It's okay, but what I'm really eyeing are the pumpkin cookies everyone has been eating.  The thought of getting my gums around those makes me so happy.  When they're not looking I try to grab a piece, but I seem to always get caught.  I guess I'll have to come up with some distraction.  I'll get my brother to mess his pants or something and then I'll strike.  Stay tuned!! 
P.S.  I'll get my Mom to post about our trip to CA, Halloween, and Suzanne's Wedding by taking a super long nap for her!!

22 comments:

Nancy said...

you are too cute, but not as cute as Miss Bradli, holy cow she's a doll!

hillary nicole said...

oh. my. goodness. bradli is a heartbreaker! sooooo cute!

Stacey Salmon said...

She is soo cute. I love her big blue eyes!!
It was good to see you guys when you were here.
SS

Jenny said...

hilarious! she is such a doll. happy 6 months bradli!!

Anonymous said...

So sad we missed each other today. I'll try later or tomorrow. I'm still dying over Jesse:> Instead of the song he wrote 'deanna' he could substitute 'shauna.' How gorgeous are Bradli's eyes?! She is so cute and a whole post about her was much needed. Talk to you soon!

The Thomas Family said...

Doing all the same right now!

Mandy said...

So cute!!! It was fun to spend the day with you and your cute kids. Now get blogging so we can see more fun pictures :)

Heather H. said...

Bradli, those shoes look great. I can't wait until you get your skinny jeans, maybe we can try the pants in the boot thing together!- your mom is an expert at it. Happy 6 months!

Emily M said...

Bradli is sooo cute!

Cara said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I bet some Crocs would look better!!!

familia Bybaran said...

Are those eyes for real? She is stunning. Seriously.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Those blue eyes are soooo pretty!

Clair said...

Hey! got your message....sorry, I'm a slacker. I will call you back soon. xoxo

Trisha said...

She is TOO CUTE!!! Love those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Shauna, she is so cute. I had given up on checking your blog, but I am glad I did. We mis you guys so much. Can't believe she is already 6 months!!! Love the boots Bradli

The Gainors said...

so freakin cute. who's eyes are those?

Likely said...

Just catching up on "the business" . What a fun time all of you have. I always think, gosh.... they have so much fun all the time.

Does Jaden tackle Bradli all the time like Max does Oliver? She is so cute. Are those the headbands you are talking about that you just clip bows on?

Jaden's birthday looked really fun. Max hasn't had a "real" friend birthday party yet. Just family parties. NExt year, next year.

Your kids are so stinkin cute. What do you expect though?

Ashley Park said...

Bradli is sooo sweet! That little face makes me smile! Loving these little girls! i can't believe that mine is 5 months already!

Amberli said...

oh little bradli - i'm dyig over your eyes. thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I knew that was you and and not Doogle on my blog. The "in my belly" gave it away and I dont believe doogle would use exclamation marks.

Really that you have 20 comments

Gentry Fam said...

So cute and so fun to see your growing family! Hurray I just found all the Heyman girls blogs. I saw that Lucky 7 was on tonight and thought of you girls. (Do you remember all those Fox Family Movies?) Take care my friends!

Heather H. said...

Honestly, this is ridiculous, please update!!!