Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm practically driving and my brother has his Mission call!!

Okay, well maybe my Mom isn't that bad, but she is showing us NO love. Seriously, I think I'm going to grow-up with a complex. The conversation will go something like this, "Mom, why did you blog all about my brother, but then I come around and I get maybe 3 posts. Do you like him better than me? Am I not cute enough for you to post pictures of me. Oh, I know what it is, you're jealous of my blue eyes. Just because Aunt Cara said you have diaherra eyes, it doesn't mean you have to be ashamed of the fact that I have the most gorgeous eyes ever. Don't worry I still love you, but post something for heaven's sake!!"

I guess Bradli does make a strong case. No, I'm not jealous of her eyes (BTW, thanks Cara for the "compliment"). I just haven't felt like blogging at all. I rarely even go onto other people's blogs. I have tried to post a few times and every time I get on there's some dumb hiccup and I give up. I guess I'll give it another try and see what happens. I have some time since Bradli is taking a nap and poor Jaden is sicker than sick. Poor guy hasn't been him self since Sunday. Here's a "quick" recap of the last 6 months:

We were in CA for pretty much all of October. We met my family in AZ for my cousin Curtis' wedding and then drove back to CA so I could be in my best friend Suzanne's Wedding.

Curtis and Candace
Suzanne and Greg


Doug and I were at the rehearsal dinner on Halloween so Jaden and Bradli got to spend Halloween with their cousins.

We did the regular, hit the beach as much as we could and went to Disneyland for Carter's 4th b-day!

For Thanksgiving we had a wonderful time with Doug's parents back in CO. Bradli loved her first turkey dinner!!

Jaden had his first Christmas concert at school and we were all there to watch him sing and ring his jingle bell.
Fast forward to Christmas Eve!! Joel and Monica were able to come to CO for Christmas and we had a great time bowling. I was quite the mulit-tasker bowling with Bradli in the Bjorn. Let's just say I did NOT win!

Christmas morning with the kiddos!
Bradli loved hiding under the table playing with the wrapping paper- go figure!
Jaden loved shooting his Storm Trooper gun nad trying to see through his helmet.
We went up to Breckenridge for some snowshoeing, skiing, snowboarding, and just messing around.
I lasted about 5 minutes with Jaden on my back snowshoeing. I have a much greater appreciation for my very STRONG hubby!!
How cute are these 3!!

Jaden's 1st time skiing. He did awesome!!

Where are my skis??
On New Year's Eve we were off to CA for the Rose Parade. We even made "I heart MV" shirts for the parade since Mission Viejo had it's own float. We represented alright!! I know Doug, Dave, Matthew, and Joe all LOVED having to wear these shirts!!
Roger P. must have made some New Year's Resolution because he was all about the LADIES in 09. He went from the HOT Squirrel a.k.a. Mom,

To Miss Bradli B.,

To not 1 but 2 HOT USC Cheerleaders,
To a Penn State Hottie! Way to go Roger P!!!!
Bradli and the Haggle!!
One of the best things about going to CA is "The One and Only". She, my Aunt Barb, and cousin Eric always fly in from AZ to see us. We have such a great time together!
Eric teaching the boys to play Uno.
Now they're ready to ROCK for sure!!


We stayed for a few weeks and enjoyed the incredible CA weather!

Don't you just love Bradli's polka-dotted halter!!

Bradli and Cousin Emily at Disneyland! 2 cuties for sure!!
We were able to celebrate my Grandma's 80th b-day while we were there,
hang out with Lindsay, and

beach, beach, beach!!
Are you kidding me!!!
Over President's weekend we were able to go back to Breckenridge with Doug's parents and we invited our friends the Barnhurst's to come along. We had an absolute blast!! Marc and Karen were unbelievable. They took the kids so we could go snowboarding together and even let us go out on Valentine's Day for dinner.

Marc took the 3 munchkins skiing. What a GRANDPA!!!
The crazy crew!!
Doug and Eric took Mason and Jaden up on the big lift.
Bradli got her fair share of skiing in. Doug took her down the Bunny Hill.

So that's a wrap.

P.S. Not included are the sleepless nights where I was a grump, a child refusing to eat his dinner while a "calm" Mom and Dad tried to reason with him, a baby girl refusing to nap, and a boy who's favorite outfit is a tiny rash guard and sweat pants that are too small- oh wait, I'll include that! Here's to 6 months!!!



6 comments:

Monica said...

Yay new pictures!!! I was wondering what you crazies have been up to!! Can I just say that I am really jealous of that CA sunset right about now. I want spring and summer to be here!!! No more blizzards! I think I have the cutest nephew and niece ever! I miss you guys so much. Love you!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Please start blogging again! Bradli has gotten so big. Her blue eyes are gorgeous! It was fun to see all the pics. Loved them all. You look great!

Cara said...

All he needs now is a belly button ring!!! You forgot to include your stay with the cats the Star Wars sleep over!!

Can't wait for April 8th!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You saying that Bradli was a girl version of Jaden was the best news since we landed on the moon.

aaaaaaarck

Heather H. said...

I didn't even know this post was here, what a treat! There are so many great photos, what about Jaden's hand on Bradli's back at the beach?!

I can't stop laughing about diarrhea eyes...it's even funnier when you tell people this and then stare at them and ask, "see?"

Is it legal to ski with babies?!!!

Trisha said...

I'm so glad to see you again! I am in love with Bradli's big blue eyes and blonde hair. She would fit into my house for sure! Looks like a fun six months. If you are in California in July, le tme know. San Diego is always a fun place to catch up!