Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 10 Months to ME!!

I'm 10 months old TODAY and since my Mom hasn't been keeping up with the blog, I'm going to tell you all about ME!!

I LOVE to stand up in my crib.
Sometimes it takes a while for my Mom to get out of her bed in the morning to get me. So I love when my brother comes and sees me. He even climbs in my crib, but gets in trouble when he's caught!

SAVE ME!!!

I LOVE to eat!! No really, I do!
I will eat anything from spaghetti, to pot roast, to enchiladas, to oatmeal, to mozzarella mushroom chicken (one of my faves), you name it, I'll eat it!!

I LOVE to climb up the stairs.
I'm pretty proud of myself when I get to the top.

I LOVE to play with my brother.
He's super sick right now and gets mad at me when I try to pull his blanket away from him. I guess I'm getting him back for all the times he pounds me with pillows.

I LOVE to read books!!
I don't like to take a nap until I have read at least 3 books. I really like when my brother reads "Fairy Colors" to me.
I HATE to wear hair things.
I usually keep them in until my Mom turns her head and then I rip it out. They make a much better chew toy, but my Mom insists on putting them in my hair.

Here's a few extras about me:
I LOVE to take baths and chew on my brother's swim goggles. I know weird, but he wears them when he takes a bath. Apparently it keeps the soap out of his eyes!
I LOVE my green and pink silky blankets. I can only fall asleep if I'm chewing on them. I am not a fan of pacifiers!
I LOVE Nilla Wafers and Ritz crackers.
I LOVE to take all the silverware out of the dishwasher and throw it on the floor.
I LOVE to climb through the kitchen chairs. It's like an obstacle course.
I LOVE when my Dad comes home from work. I always have the biggest smile on my face.
I DON"T like to sit still during Sacrament Meeting!
I LOVE to wave "Bye-Bye" and lift my arms up for "SOOOO Big". My family seems to get a kick out of it- whatever!!
I LOVE to laugh at my brother! He always seems to do the funniest things, especially at the dinner table!

So that's ME!!! I'm one happy 10 month old!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the H-TRAIN!!
You are 1 hot mama and I can't wait to see you!

15 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

she is darling! Thanks for the update!

Cara said...

SOOOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!! FINALLY an update!! How cute is she...those eyes!! I can't wait for our roommates to come back!! Big Kitty and Little Kitty are soo excited tohave their friends back!!

Camille said...

what a cutie...and those eyes!! they are crystal clear blue, gorgeous! so good to get an update ;)

Annie said...

scat, she is ADORABLE and her room is so cute. don't worry, we wear swim goggles in the bath, too. :)

Heather H. said...

Hooray for an update! I was thoroughly enjoying this until I got to the end, thanks a million!
Can you post a photo of Jaden bathing in his goggles please?!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Is her hair really as light as in the photos? She's beautiful!

Heather H. said...

P.S. I heart MV ha ha!!

Robyn said...

She is the most beautiful little girl! Those baby blue eyes are incredible. Can you believe she's already 10 months old? Where has the time gone? Jenna is 1 next month!! It was so fun to read about all the things she loves! Great update! Hope Jaden feels better soon! It's that sick season right now for everybody!

abbyandcompany said...

Welcome back. Nothing like a 6 months hiatus!

PS-Bradli is gorgeous! She is totally doug's mini-me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting.. Happy 10 Months Bradil... you are gorgeous!! So glad we got the catch up post, Shauna... love all of the pics.

Anonymous said...

Wow Shauna, that is the cutest little girl!! I knopw everyone has said it already, but those eyes are seriously gorgeous! I can't wait to see you Friday!!!!!

familia Bybaran said...

She is SO adorable, Shauna! She has changes so much. She looks like such a big girl. I love this list. So great that she eats everything. That's a huge struggle with my kids. Welcome back to blogging.

The Thomas Family said...

WOw, you haven't blogged in forever. Great re-cap. If Bradli rips her hair bows out all the time why is she wearing one in every picture!?!?! Claire does and I can't keep up with putting them back in.
And I love the last picture of your last post--Jaden's outfit. I'm glad you let him... I'm going through the same thing. Same shirt EVERY DAY. Well, what a super exciting life!

Amber said...

Hi Shauna! I found your blog on Robyn's! Your daughter is soooooooo cute...oh and so is your son! You look super happy! Just wanted to say HI and love the blog! ~Amber Pionke (aka Amber Brown)

Ashley Park said...

yeah! i checked and there were updates! She is DARLING shauna! I love it! The crib picture looks like my house daily!