When I was in CA I got pictures taken of the kiddos by the very talented Sandi Gentry. She did an awesome job and having to narrow down the pics is going to be a challenge. Here's a sneak peek!
P.S. Doug and I pulled an old BYU habit- Costa Vida (which is like Cafe Rio) and Cold Stone in 1 night- I'm feeling it today, but totally worth it :)
7 comments:
Cutest pictures ever! I just die over the last picture of Jayden. He's getting so grown up! It was good to hear from you. We really miss you guys too and miss Colorado. We will be in CA this summer for July and August. If you are in town we would love to get together. Glad you guys are doing well!
Shauna, you have the cutest kids!!! I love all those pictures of Jaden kissing Bradli. I am jealous that you got to get Costa Vida. I am sitting here and wanting it soooo bad. Good to see you blogging again. I have missed seeing what you are up to. Call me anytime. I will be here.
were you in utah? i love costa vida!!! so cute pics!!!
So cute!!
Cute pictures. Your baby girl is not so much a baby!
I also love the pictures with you and Heather in DC. Cute sassy red boots.
What adorable pictures! I die over that little seersucker suit! Fun to get caught up on your life. I miss you!
I love these pictures of your kids. I LOVE the kissing one...that's priceless!
Post a Comment