ANSWER:
I was giving the kiddos a bath and got Miss B out of the tub. I lathered her up with lotion and put on her diaper and jammies. I was still in her room hanging up a shirt when she crawled out to see Jaden like she always does. The next thing I hear is Jaden laughing hysterically. I don't hear crying or a splash, but pure laughter. I go in the bathroom and find Bradli in the tub. I asked Jaden what happened and he showed me what B did. Apparently I have 2 climbers in the family and 1 that's not afraid to get her head wet- ugh!
I was giving the kiddos a bath and got Miss B out of the tub. I lathered her up with lotion and put on her diaper and jammies. I was still in her room hanging up a shirt when she crawled out to see Jaden like she always does. The next thing I hear is Jaden laughing hysterically. I don't hear crying or a splash, but pure laughter. I go in the bathroom and find Bradli in the tub. I asked Jaden what happened and he showed me what B did. Apparently I have 2 climbers in the family and 1 that's not afraid to get her head wet- ugh!
We just got back from CA from my niece Audrey's Baptism. She is such a beautiful young lady and we were so lucky to spend this special moment with her!
Seriously, how beautiful is Miss Audrey!!
The "One and Only" looking beautiful!
Mom and Kathy
Audrey's Aunts Sandra and Jessica made her the most amazing quilt out of all of her old clothes. It was to die for (I wanted to steal it).
Easter Sunday
Audrey got to sit on the stand for all of Sacrament Meeting as the newest member in her ward.
She would crawl over to him and touch him and then crawl away super fast. She's already a flirt.
I die over this pic!!
There are a number of reasons:
1. My Mom is on the phone as Jaden goes from the back of the boat to the front of it.
2. The "safety" of the life vests.
3. Me not worried and taking a picture of the chaos!
an impromptu photo shoot with Aunt Heather and Uncle Mike,
(B wouldn't crack a smile for anything. My Uncle has a beard and all she would do was just stare at him.)
7 comments:
Fun! You have THE CUTEST KIDS EVER!!! I love all the fun pics! Glad your Easter was fun! Love the cross dressing pic! Looks like my nephew!
I love all the pics! It was so wonderful seeing you. Just wish I wold have seen the kiddos this time. And Audrey looks beautiful in her baptism dress! And you know I love your cowboy boots:>
are you ever at home? looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Miss you!
Of course we look at your blog! I'm glad you did a post! That is sweet you saw those ceiebs! I'm actually really surprised I see all the celebs I do at cpk! They must all come from Calabasaa or Malibu? The one I work at is the closest one to those places! The tostada is so good! They have carne as an option for it too now! Go getbit for dinner tomorrow night! I had a nice chat with your mom today at church! We were there today for Scotts ordination and his patriarchal blessing! Take care!!
So fun!! I love your blue dress Shauna!! The kiddos crack me up as always!! Never a dull moment! I love it!
Bradli's eyes are stunning! What a fun trip! YOu always have so much fun with your family and your niece Audri is gorgeous!!!!! She is a real beauty!
oops sorry, audrey.
Post a Comment