Seriously, I can barely even watch it, and I live in the Bay Area! I love when they hug themselves on the ice with this look of despair on their face. They pull major tail off the ice! :)
You don't have the picture with his fruity rose crown....what was that all about. Dave fast forwards all the skating, watches the events her wants and then goes to bed while I watch the skating. He can't stand the skating. I love it!! I love the Olympics!!!!
12 comments:
ahaha
I still have yet to watch the men's ice skating/dancing.
yes, it is quite fruity this year. hilarious.
ha hahahah ha! I love the Achy Breaky Mistakey!
You absolutely kill me! Niles and I loved him as well...he's totally crazy.
BTW, We refer to him as "JOHNY WEIRD". very approprioate, don't you think?
That is hilarious! Can't get any gayer
Seriously, I can barely even watch it, and I live in the Bay Area! I love when they hug themselves on the ice with this look of despair on their face. They pull major tail off the ice! :)
I have only found curling and hockey when I've turned on the olympics. Curling cracks me up, but these costumes are ridiculous!
hahahaha oh man that is funny!
You don't have the picture with his fruity rose crown....what was that all about. Dave fast forwards all the skating, watches the events her wants and then goes to bed while I watch the skating. He can't stand the skating. I love it!! I love the Olympics!!!!
Rusty just watches it and says "Mmm...can I say gay?"
HA H AHAAAAA!!!! you are hilarious shauna, but you know this already.
Post a Comment