Thursday, February 04, 2010

YUMMYLICIOUS

Doug had a work dinner last night so my friend came over for dinner. She was supposed to bring a salad. She brought these:
Do you see the words "Ultimates Filled Cookies- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Caramel Filling"

These are the leftovers they are INSANE!!!
I am trying to make my booty BOOTYLICIOUS and these aren't helping!!

Now isn't this little lady YUMMYILICOUS too :)

P.S. I have Book Club tonight and I just started the book today. Why do I feel like I'm back in High School? Cliff Notes anyone??
P.P.S. I'm soooo stalling from having to read- dang it!

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

DANG!! I want one of those now!!! HAHAH..CUte pic of Bradli!

Plewe Fam said...

Della gets me to go with her because she wants to go to book club in my ward here - Some older lady called me out in the middle of the meeting last time.."kate, have you even read the book?" I had to admit I had only skimmed it...Oh well, they definitely don't sell cliff notes on the ridiculous books our group picks!

Lisa said...

Love the piggy tails!! I know what I will be looking for at the grocery store next time I go!

hillary nicole said...

what book are you reading? I love Bradli's vest!

familia Bybaran said...

Those are crazy insane cookies. I want one right now. My booty and the rest of my body are so far from any "liciousness" right now that I might as well. That picture is awesome.

And your olympics posts are hilarious--as always.