Sunday, January 24, 2010

MJ- R.I.P.

Last night Jaden said the family prayer. This is how it went:

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for letting us have a good day.
Bless Santa.
Bless Michael Jackson and he will come back alive.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

16 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my gosh. thats reealllly funny.

Annie said...

shut up!

Audrey Crisp said...

John and I think that is legendary! Soooo funny! I love it!

Plewe Fam said...

Get out! You and me both Jaden! Keep it up and we'll hope he's just hiding out somewhere waiting for a comeback after the comeback...after the comeback?

hillary nicole said...

YES!!! You've raised him well! Mom and I wish that everyday. {p.s. captain EO is coming back to Disneyland in February!}

Heather H. said...

my heart!

Likely said...

That is because I was whispering in his ear.

that is awesome Jaden. I wish the same thing buddy.

My sister started a blog and her first post was about how she doesn't think MJ is dead. He is hiding out...on a beach somewhere. maybe with elvis?

Matt and Brooke said...

haha that is so funny! I bet his prayers are so entertaining.

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's true faith. Ow!

Cara said...

Are you kidding me????? What made him think of that??? That is GREAT!!!!!!!

Emily M said...

ahahah I am still laughing from reading this.

That would be hard for me not to bust out laughing if I was there.

Lucinda said...

OMG That's flippin hilarious! Bah ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!! To stinkin funny! The things kids think of.

weller14 said...

i laughed out loud when i read this. classic.

Lisa said...

Wow, now that is a good one!

TamBaum said...

Very funny!

Nielsens said...

hahaah!!! amazing