I guess to play MAJOR catch-up I am going to catch-up A-Z style. Here it goes (this is going to be a long one). . .
April
In April we went out to CA and had a great time with our many friends and family and of course Audrey!!



Breckenridge, Balboa, Big girl Bed, Bradli, and Barnhurst's
In February we went to Breckenridge with Doug's family and had a wonderful time.
Doug's sister Monica and her family were also able to come. We were there for the Ice Sculptures which is always a special treat.
We went to CA in July and had a slumber party at Heather's new place on Balboa. We stayed up way too late remembering some very memorable stories- wink, wink!!
Miss B decided in March that she would no longer sleep in her crib, so a Big girl Bed has been her sleeping choice.
Bradli could really have her own blog!! We celebrated her 2nd Birthday on May 11th by going to the Denver Aquarium. We had a Blast!!


I really could write pages and pages on this little lady. She is a fire cracker and absolutely HILARIOUS! Here's a few things about B. . .
She really will eat everything! Her favorites right now are watermelon, broccoli, cheese, chicken, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, apple juice, goldfish crackers, edamame, and the list could go on and on. She even ate an entire Bratwurst one night- that's my girl!!
She's a talker!! Her favorite phrases are:
"Gosh dang it!" (I wonder who she learned that from??)
"Awesome"
She calls Jaden, "Jado"
She is ALWAYS singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "ABCs", and "Sunbeam"
She has named the baby to be "Jesus"- perfect!
She loves to play with her kitchen and make ketchup and eggs for anyone that will eat them!
She plays dolls all the time and even puts then in time-out- tough Mama
She wants to do everything on her own, including all car seat buckles.
She HATES to brush her teeth and I mean HATES!!!
She LOVES to jump on the trampoline and go swimming.
Her favorite show is Dora and tries any excuse to stay up to watch TV with Mom and Dad by saying things such as, "I watch basketball", "I watch American Idol", and "I watch biking".
My favorite TV memory with B is watching the Bachelorette with a bunch of my girlfriends and Bradli getting out of bed and watching it with us until 12 am. She totally understood the show by saying, "He cry because he go home". If a 2 year old understands a cheesy reality show, you know it's legit!
She "cries wolf" at night by saying, "I have a stinky bum"- not exactly your ideal sleeper!
She does take great naps, thank goodness!
She used to really dislike men and whenever they would say "Hi" she would respond with, "Go away!"- I know, lovely!
She does LOVE her Daddy and knows if she plays it right, he'll let her stay up at night with him.
One night I went to my room at about 11 turned on the light and found B sound asleep in my bed, boy did it freak me out! She's a sneaky one!!
She's a tough cookie and can take just about anything from a bloody nose on the tramp, to hundreds of scrapes and bumps, to a brother who wrestles her to the ground. I hate to admit it, but she's often the one that starts it.
I LOVE this girl more than anything. She may not look like me, but she's mine for sure!!
She's a talker!! Her favorite phrases are:
"Gosh dang it!" (I wonder who she learned that from??)
"Awesome"
She calls Jaden, "Jado"
She is ALWAYS singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "ABCs", and "Sunbeam"
She has named the baby to be "Jesus"- perfect!
She loves to play with her kitchen and make ketchup and eggs for anyone that will eat them!
She plays dolls all the time and even puts then in time-out- tough Mama
She wants to do everything on her own, including all car seat buckles.
She HATES to brush her teeth and I mean HATES!!!
She LOVES to jump on the trampoline and go swimming.
Her favorite show is Dora and tries any excuse to stay up to watch TV with Mom and Dad by saying things such as, "I watch basketball", "I watch American Idol", and "I watch biking".
My favorite TV memory with B is watching the Bachelorette with a bunch of my girlfriends and Bradli getting out of bed and watching it with us until 12 am. She totally understood the show by saying, "He cry because he go home". If a 2 year old understands a cheesy reality show, you know it's legit!
She "cries wolf" at night by saying, "I have a stinky bum"- not exactly your ideal sleeper!
She does take great naps, thank goodness!
She used to really dislike men and whenever they would say "Hi" she would respond with, "Go away!"- I know, lovely!
She does LOVE her Daddy and knows if she plays it right, he'll let her stay up at night with him.
One night I went to my room at about 11 turned on the light and found B sound asleep in my bed, boy did it freak me out! She's a sneaky one!!
She's a tough cookie and can take just about anything from a bloody nose on the tramp, to hundreds of scrapes and bumps, to a brother who wrestles her to the ground. I hate to admit it, but she's often the one that starts it.
I LOVE this girl more than anything. She may not look like me, but she's mine for sure!!
In March the Barnhurst's came for a visit and we had a Ball!!
We hit up the Denver Zoo with all the kiddos for a fun day.
We hit up the Denver Zoo with all the kiddos for a fun day.

Crazy Hair, Chippendales, and Cara
Doug did Bradli's hair one night- Crazy!!

I bought the Cutest bow tie from my favorite girl Tiffany for Valentine's Day, but Jaden wouldn't wear it to church. He could wear it as the newest member of Chippendales!

My sister Cara came to see us last week and we had more fun than I thought was possible.
Doug had a work conference up in Aspen so we tagged along for the weekend. We stayed at the most insane hotel in Snowmass called the Viceroy. It was heaven.
He deserves his own post, I'll leave it at that (and I don't have his pics on my computer from all his nutty adventures he has been on lately). He's beyond incredible in sooo many ways!
I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!

Easter
Are you kidding me?? Look at those 2- YUMMY!!

Playing with their favorite things from the Easter Bunny- BUBBLES!
We went over to Doug's parents house for another Easter Egg hunt and delicious dinner. The kids were spoiled with their Eggs filled with $$. The next day we hit up Target to spend their new cash.Jaden played on his First soccer team: the Super Soccer Shooters and loved it!

Way to go Soccer Shooter!
Lucky me!!! When I was in CA in July Fergi was still staying at her parent's house until her big move to San Francisco. We met up for the afternoon and took all the kiddos to Zoomar's for a little petting zoo fun.

Graduation, Guitars, and GrandmaIn May, Jaden Graduated from Miss Cathy's Preschool and we had quite the celebration.
Grandma Squirrel a.k.a. my Mom came to see us in March for my b-day and to spend time with my kiddos. We drove to Manitou Springs and hung out for a few hours. It was quite an interesting little town.
On our way home we went to the Garden of the Gods and saw some pretty cool rock formations. We had never been there, so it was fun to discover it together.
H-Train a.k.a. HEATHER
Heather came to visit us in May and the weather was nuts, with soooo much wind. We had to improvise due to the craziness. Right when she got in, the wind wasn't going to stop Jaden from giving her a wild ride on his Dune Buggy!
They had a really cool bubble exhibit. The H-Train had me make the bubble around us while she snapped some photos of the chaos.

This is my favorite!! The H-Train trying to eat her pizza with a Bradli making it a little difficult! The kiddos sure loved their H-Train!!
We've been eating a lot of this lately, thanks to all the warm weather!





7 comments:
Well I'm glad you at least decide to blog every now and then. You guys are so fun and adventurous and your kids are beyond adorable, speaking of kids, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you.
Yessssss! Hooray! i'm going to call you soon. Thank you for giving me something worthwhile to read while nursing. When did Bradli grow up so much?
I'm glad I have you on my reader so i could see this great update. And CONGRATS on #3. You'll be great! Wish I could see you in CO sometime.
What a fun, amazing, life you lead, Shauna!!! Haha, j/k, it was a good read - the A to Z idea is very creative! I love Bradli's little puff pig tails, I have to look closer to see how you do those. Excited to SEE YOU SOON!
Congratulations on the new bambino! That's so exciting. Loved all of the fun pictures. We miss you guys :)
How long did it take you to do this??? Finally!!! Cute pics and stories! I miss you guys :( it was a blast!! Can't wait for baby Jesus to arrive!!!!!!
Sheesh, I knew there must be a good excuse for your lack of posting! Congrats Shauna! I'm so happy for you guys! You look great!
Post a Comment