Thursday, July 29, 2010

J-Z, we'll see how far I get!

Jaden
Loves school, playing with his friends, and getting to visit his favorite cousin Carter! He still hates getting his hair cut more than just about anything, notice how he is usually wearing a hat in most pics. My neighbor even offered to take him and thought for sure she would succeed, but NO such luck. He really is a sweetheart and has more energy than any 4 year old boy I know!

Kitchen and Kailyn
Bradli's very favorite thing to play. She'll use anything as a kitchen toy from tupperware, to pool toys, to just her imagination. Jaden and Bradli were both in heaven with the kitchen/grocery store at the Children's Museum.


We also got to see my cousins Cory and Christina's new baby girl Kailyn. Bradli was in heaven for about 2 minutes and then would hand the little baby off.



Lazy and Lisa

LAZY that sums me up pretty well these days! If it weren't for my kids I'd be sleeping in until noon, watching trashy reality TV, and ordering take-out!

Lisa's scrumptious booty with a Sno n' Go sticker stuck to it. She's going to love this pic!
Montage
Our favorite beach to go to when we're in CA.

No Way!!
We went to the Sand Dunes over Father's Day Weekend with Doug's Bosses Family. Our last morning there Doug and Heath hiked to the top of the dunes. They left at about 6am for the hike. I really would have gone if I wasn't pregnant and had been sleeping in a tent the last 2 nights. When they asked if I wanted to go, my answer was NO WAY!! We'll have to go again when I'm not preggers because it looked AMAZING!






Oh Soooo SASSY!!

Miss B's outfit for church from Grandma Brown was Oh sooooo SASSY!


POOL
This is where we spend most of our time these days. When we were in CA in July the weather was nuts and we only got to go to the pool 2 times. When the weather was great, the kids insisted on the "Big Red Bucket"!

We spent a lot of time at the pool in Snowmass and it was heaven. I was just jealous Cara got to spend a nice little snooze on the fancy poolside beds!!


This is where we spend just about everyday at home. We are total pool rats!

QUIT
This is what I want to do right now when it comes to this post- ugh!!
Rodeo

Grandpa Brown took Jaden to the rodeo and they had a great time checking things out!



Snowmass and the Sand Dunes
Seriously, this place is heaven on earth!!



Like I mentioned, over Father's Day Weekend we went to the Sand Dunes with Doug's Boss's Family. It was a blast and way more fun than I thought possible. We will go back for sure!

The kiddos loved sleeping in their sleeping bags and B would sing to us and the rest of the campground a little "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" every night!

We hiked to a waterfall one day and Doug had his work cut out for him. He always had a little one on his shoulders or in his arms.

This was our favorite. Running through the sand dunes was a stream that the kids could play in. They never wanted to leave, except when the wind would blow and nail you with sand. It killed!


Time
I wish I had more of it!!

Unbelievable

When we were in CA in April, I went to the Mission Viejo Chalk Festival with my Mom and the "One and Only" Grandma Heyman. I had never been to anything like it. It was UNBELIEVABLE!





VAIL
In March I got a group of 11 girls to hit Vail in style. Our friend Wendy hooked us up with an amazing room in Vail. We were only supposed to have 4 people in it, but managed to squeeze in a few more!! We ate, talked, forgot to take pics, and stayed up way too late. The next morning 4 of us hit the slopes at Copper Mountain while the other girlies slept in and shopped. It was a very successful weekend!



Wanting this post to be over!!
Only 3 more letters and I'm caught up! AMEN!!
X box
This is all Jaden wanted to do the entire time we were in CA!!



YES!! 2 more letters!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZ's
Now that I'm caught up, I can go catch some!! Night Night!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Good job Grease!! You are done :)

Anonymous said...

WOW-- I had so many comments while reading your crazy posts and now I can't think of anything except you have been one busy Mama. Love all the pics of your kids... especially Bradli's winter outfit... very fancy:) So good to talk to you today... miss you tons. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon and be able to have another post together that doesn't involve guinea pigs.

Trisha said...

I LOVED reading about all of your updates. CONGRATS on being pregnant! You have the cutest kiddos and I can't wait to see pictures of this next one. I really miss you! If you are in AZ, let me know. We really need to catch up.

Nielsens said...

awesome update shauna!!! i cant believe how big your kids are...i need to spend some time with this little mrs out of control bradli! she sounds just like her mama :)

and congrats on baby in the oven!!! so excited for you.