Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MOVE BACK ASAP!!

My girlfriend Laura came to visit for a few days and I was lucky enough to get to see her. She was en route to Utah for a wedding and stopped in CO for a few days to see us, I mean, her 2 sisters, but lucky us, we stole some time away from her family. The last time we were together was in DC and she had twins cooking her her tum tum. Now Carter and Lilly are 1 and the cutest little babes ever! She's an incredible and sane mother of 4, so there's hope for me!!

Friday before Labor Day we hit the pool and her older kiddos got their slide on. Go Dallin!

On Saturday I tagged along with her family to Bear Creek Lake for a little fun in the sun.

This is a pic of Jaden and Dallin the last time they saw each other. Back in August 2008!

Here they are together- September 2010!

I had to throw this in- Bradli taking a mud bath- no surprise here!!

Of course I barely took any pics and the ones I did take came out pretty terrible- typical! I should blame it on the fact we were watching 6 kids by large bodies of water. Good excuse, right??
Mr. Carter

Miss Lilly

Laura- thanks for taking the time out of your crazy schedule to see us. We had a wonderful time and soooo miss those CO times we had together making dinner together when our hubbies were out of town, going to CPK without kiddos, coming up with some crazy adventures to entertain us and the kiddos, letting me drink all of your Crystal Light, and just being you! Love you and miss you like crazy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shauna, I am finally catching up on blogs and found this!! I had such a great time with you and your kids. If I had it my way we would be on the next plane to CO for good. Maybe in a few years:) I can't wait until we can come again. Love you and miss you too!