Friday I left for Grand Junction to stay with Megan for the weekend since both of our hubbies were off doing their manly duties for our families- hunting! The drive is supposed to be 4 hours, but lucky us, they closed the tunnel and we got to hang out in Glenwood Canyon for awhile. Hey, at least it gave me a chance to change Bradli's soaking wet diaper in the middle of the freeway. I guess we could have been stopped in an uglier spot!!
Once again, I took like 5 pics. Oh well, we had a great time going to Mason and Logan's soccer games, swimming in their pool, jumping on the tramp, catching caterpillars named Jack and Sluggy, and just taking it easy!
Jaden figured out how to do a front flip into the pool- quite an accomplishment!
Bradli and Paige getting their jump on in their PJs. Paige thought the routine each day was swim, put back on PJs, and eat Golden Oreos on the tramp. Not a bad routine for a 2 year old!
The boys were all about super hero costumes, sword fighting, pretending the girls were villains (which the girls didn't appreciate), and hunting for creatures.
The tunnel closure was a small price to pay for a great weekend! Jaden did NOT want to leave and yelled through tears, "This STINKS, I don't want to leave!!" I felt the same way!
6 comments:
You are always a brave lady but it looks like it was a great trip! Looks like the kids had so much fun being kids! Good to see Jaden still fits in the spiderman outfit.
The pic of the closed tunnel reminds me of when we got stuck!!! No fun!!!!!! Looks like fun :) hope to see you in Nov!
Yay! for fun weekends!
This always makes me jealous! I wish I lived closer to you. Glad you had a great weekend!
You were so nice to come visit me! It was so fun to have you guys here, I just feel bad we didn't do anything cool while you were here. Come back again and I'll entertain you for reals. Miss you!
so great! i love you guys.
Post a Comment