Apparently when you turn 5 (which happened to Jaden on September 30th), YOU call the shots!! I was informed about a month ago that Jaden would be having a number of b-day parties!
Party #1- Present opening began at 7:30AM right when the b-day boy woke-up. First he said, "Do I look like I'm 5 because I feel bigger." Obviously when it's your b-day you grow quite a bit during the night:) He was dying to open the BIG package from Grandpa Roger and Grandma Squirrel that had been hiding in my closet, which had to be moved to the crawl space to insure no early opening. He was beyond excited to get his hands on his new Castle. When he called G&G to thank them, he said, "I have been waiting a million years for this castle!" Then he was off to school with cupcakes in hand.
Party #1- Present opening began at 7:30AM right when the b-day boy woke-up. First he said, "Do I look like I'm 5 because I feel bigger." Obviously when it's your b-day you grow quite a bit during the night:) He was dying to open the BIG package from Grandpa Roger and Grandma Squirrel that had been hiding in my closet, which had to be moved to the crawl space to insure no early opening. He was beyond excited to get his hands on his new Castle. When he called G&G to thank them, he said, "I have been waiting a million years for this castle!" Then he was off to school with cupcakes in hand.
That night was the "Family Party" as he called it. He had been dying to go to Chuck E Cheeses. Not my favorite place, but the kiddos had an absolute blast. Grandpa and Grandma Brown came and feasted on some awesome pizza with us!!
We came back to our house for presents, cake, and ice cream. He could barely contain himself when he opened his new Lego Space Police Central from G&G Brown, which turned into a 3 hour project for Mom the next day. I still think my fingers are raw!
Party #2- Low-key fiesta with the kids from our Babysitting Co-Op and neighbors. No pics, but fun with a pinata, Pin the Tail on the Donkey, and Balloon Races.
Party #3- Jaden decided on a Superhero Bowling Party with 3 of his buddies! He made his very own invitations which he personally delivered.
When we got there it was during Cosmic Bowling so not many pics turned out, but I had to include Spider-Girl in a full length shot. Some might remember this VERY well used costume of Jaden's. As Mr. Jack Johnson sings, "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle"!!!
Things I LOVE about Jaden:
**He's very inquisitive. He can ask questions about questions!!
**He loves being with friends and begs for play dates about every day!
**He has an incredible memory- not always good for me!
**He LOVES Legos and anything to do with them.
** He has an incredible imagination.
**He's very sensitive to other people's feelings.
**He ALWAYS has energy and some to spare!
**He loves his sister and loves to show it by tackling her!
**He loves his story time with Dad!
**He's a great artist and does very well in school.
**Pretty much he loves life and always has a smile on his face!!
**He's very inquisitive. He can ask questions about questions!!
**He loves being with friends and begs for play dates about every day!
**He has an incredible memory- not always good for me!
**He LOVES Legos and anything to do with them.
** He has an incredible imagination.
**He's very sensitive to other people's feelings.
**He ALWAYS has energy and some to spare!
**He loves his sister and loves to show it by tackling her!
**He loves his story time with Dad!
**He's a great artist and does very well in school.
**Pretty much he loves life and always has a smile on his face!!
4 comments:
Happy late b day Jaden. He's just the cutest! Sounds like he got spoiled and had fun!
Love "B" swiping the cake!!! gotta love superhero bowlers!! Wish we could have been there! Can't believe that spiderman costume is still in one piece!!!
So fun! What a great mom you are! We need to get together soon!
Loved this! Happy B-day to the big 5 year old!!
Post a Comment