This is our life. . .
Can you please keep having kids? CAuse you make the cutest babies alive! Love those new sidebar/header shots!!!!!
Your header picture is the best!! that is so cute and so are all the new pic's you had taken..we are excited to meet baby number 3!
Those pictures are hilarious! I didn't realize that your baby is due so soon. I love the new pictures on your sidebar. You're one hot mama!
Yes!!! Send it out!!! Nice booty in your bump pic!!! Rrrrr!!!!
I wish I looked that cute when I wore my rain boots and goggles! Love it!
yes. totally. I am expecting it now!
haha yesss please!
Shauna, these are 100% the best Christmas poses ever! Mike and I were laughing so hard at that first one...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Can you please keep having kids? CAuse you make the cutest babies alive! Love those new sidebar/header shots!!!!!
Your header picture is the best!! that is so cute and so are all the new pic's you had taken..we are excited to meet baby number 3!
Those pictures are hilarious! I didn't realize that your baby is due so soon. I love the new pictures on your sidebar. You're one hot mama!
Yes!!! Send it out!!! Nice booty in your bump pic!!! Rrrrr!!!!
I wish I looked that cute when I wore my rain boots and goggles! Love it!
yes. totally. I am expecting it now!
haha yesss please!
Shauna, these are 100% the best Christmas poses ever! Mike and I were laughing so hard at that first one...
Post a Comment