Tuesday, December 07, 2010

This Santa was Legit!

On Saturday Doug was in Moab with some buddies doing this:

and this!
Let's just say, his last ADVENTURE before #3 comes!!
Every time I would call him the first thing he would say was, "Are you in labor?" Oh honey, you WILL be here when I'm in LABOR!!!

So I took the kiddos to see Santa at the Outlet Mall by our house. Jaden has been begging to see him and the huge tree, so we headed over. We were the only ones there on a Saturday afternoon- CRAZY!! Santa sat with us for over 10 minutes reading 2 stories and talking to the kids. He was the REAL deal and thank goodness because Bradli was NOT a fan until NOW!

I love this pic of Bradli and the Man in the Red Suit- priceless!

B would listen intently to every word he said.

Don't worry about my "gangster" son. He wouldn't take his hood off the entire time- whatever, I guess you pick your battles!

On the 1st we busted out our annual Gingerbread House from Costco. The best thing about this house is the fact that the house in now pre-assembled. Doug was very happy about that! No more falling walls. The kids love decorating it and sneaking a few candies along the way!

Christmas here we come!

P.S. Something I don't want to forget: I got out of the shower the other day (I know, bad visual and TMI) and Jaden said to me, "You didn't use to have those." AWESOME!!

12 comments:

US WEEKLY said...

That's ok my kids still ask what that is hanging off my stomach. hmmm..

Cara said...

That's awesome!!!!!!! THOSE are awesome!!!! Cute pic of B listening to Santa :) gangster jdog!!!!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

That is hilarious! I love those pics with that Santa! He was totally legit! I think that was thee Santa! Haha! Cute gingerbread house! : ) ps thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Audrey Crisp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Brooke said...

Oh my heck Bradli and Jaden are so cute with Santa!

Likely said...

HA HA HA!!!!! MAx was pushing on my love handles the other day while I was nursing tommy and saying boing boing boing and then he asked if I kept my milk in there too. nice.

Bradli is so darling with Santa -- Ilove the looks one her face and he totally looks legit!

Heidi & Scott Smith said...

Shauna your blog is so cute! Bradli and Jaden are so cute in the Santa pictures.
I am so glad that Alec cannot talk yet...I can only imagine what he would say about me when getting out of the shower!

Lisa said...

I love the Santa pictures. Bradli has a little magic in her eyes when she looks at him. I should have gotten the costco house this year. Our houses took 2 days to put together...next year pre-fab all the way!

weller14 said...

love the santa pics and the new pics of the kids. theyu are getting so big. cant believe how blonde bradli's hair is staying. excited to see pics of #3 and find out what it is. all is well in shanghai. happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://www.brownsbusiness.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Trisha said...

Funniest thing ever! I love kids and the things they say. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe Santa spent 10 minutes with them...how special is that? Hope you have a great Christmas!

Trisha said...

Funniest thing ever! I love kids and the things they say. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe Santa spent 10 minutes with them...how special is that? Hope you have a great Christmas!