Monday, July 09, 2007

Celebrating the PERFECT way!!

BEWARE!!! Lots of pictures!!!
Thanks Cara and Heather for the perfect shirts!
We went to T-Street for the 4th and brought a sand crab!
Grandma, Carter and my HOT brother Matthew (he's single)!
He loved Heather's snow cone= DINNER!
Getting ready for the fireworks!!

Playing some cards.

Mom and Aunt Shauna

Lisa and Audrey

Grandpa and Carter- he slept through the entire show.


Kisses


and more kisses!


Cara and Joe


He loved playing with Matthew's hair!


Uncle Mike


It doesn't get much better than this!!

18 comments:

courtneyb said...

"go san clemente!" your brother is hot! is that what bish rog used to look like?

Robyn said...

Your brother IS cute. Too bad I don't have a single sister. I love the picture of Jaden kissing Doug. Gotta love those kisses! What a fun day. I can't believe Jaden napped in Doug's arms! Lucky! See you today!!! Trent is so excited. I just showed him these pictures so he'll recognize Jaden when he sees him! Ha!

familia Bybaran said...

These pictures are adorable! I am so jealous that you are out by the beach. I need to get there soon.

Maybe Brother Matthew can meet sister Hediyeh. She is starting Cornell Medical school this year and will be in NYC for about 4 years, but maybe SO. Cal after? She's cute and it would be so great to have you as family. How old is Matthew? Hediyeh is 22 on August 2nd.

Chris said...

Auder-Pop is so tall. I wish we could come down and see everyone. Tell them all hi for us.

Anonymous said...

glad to see both you and cara sporting the 'obsessive' caps. Hmmm, maybe I need to invest. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Kara said...

I love watching fireworks on the beach. Plus you have to claim your spot super early in the morning so it's the perfect excuse to spend the WHOLE day at the beach! So lucky!

Anonymous said...

Please STOP IT that is not Matthew!? Holy Crap! He was so little. He is a hottie! And Cheryl isn't looking bad in a swimsuit herself!!!! Love all the pics... so fun! Can't wait to get together.

Monica said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun!! I am jealous while I am sitting here at work. :( I wish I was out playing in the sun on the beach!!! So I have been trying to make my blog as cool as your and I made a music play list but I can't figure out how to put it on the side of my blog. Right now it is on my blog as a post. So if you can please either wright me back or call me to tell me how to do this that would be great!! Have so much fun with your family and tell them I say hi!!!

Jenny said...

so fun! all of the ray hey clan will be in AZ later this month its too bad we couldn't figure out how to meet up somewhere. you know what we really need is a good wedding...

Annie said...

Looks like good times at the beach. Like Megan, I think I might need to invest in one of those caps. Where do you get them?

Nancy said...

Now that makes you want to live in CA! Your brother really is very cute, too bad I have a single brother and not a single sister to hook him up with!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

You know I'm dying seeing these pictures of you on the beach, it is the best place to watch fireworks. Too bad our So Cal trips couldn't overlap, next time we need to consult before we head out.

Lisa Brown said...

It was so good to see you all at the beach! Jaden is adorable!! Does Matt like younger women?? Emily? Kristen? :)

Likely said...

How come your mom is shrinking? She's the skinniest! How come Matt got muscles? The last time I saw him he was a little weakling boy!

Confession: Sometimes I go to your blog just to play your playlist. Woops.

Mehrsa, Maybe Hediyah can play Elimidate with Matt and my brother Tyler. He is a hot RM 24 year old model/graphic designer. I am not kidding though. He is dating this girl right now that just doesn't appreciate him and I need to get his mind off her! Shauna, why didn't Tyler and Heather work out? I think she is a bit older than him.... maybe that was it. We should harder to make that happen!

The Staffieri Family said...

Hey Shauna! How are you? I just found your blog. Ours is:
http://staffierifamily.blogspot.com
I hear about you through Whit but it is fun to see your pics. Hope you are having a good summer. Your blog is darling!!

Trevor and Kimmie said...

Looks fabulous! The girls and I arrived on THursday. HOpefully we'll see you tomorrow @ MV2.

abbyandcompany said...

Holy Cow

How long have you been in Cali? A year maybe two? I'm jealous.

abbyandcompany said...

and it's pouring rain in Bellingham right now and all I want is a snow cone!