Monday, July 02, 2007

Get Ready Grandma and Grandpa!!

Here I come!!!!


I can sleep with you if you would like!

I don't mind doing chores, I'm used to it!

Just don't leave the lotion out- oops!

I'm even good at pedicures. Who needs Happy Nails?


Now if my lazy Mom would get packing, I hear she hates it. See you tomorrow, hopefully! "Mom, just get over it and pack !"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!- you are coming to the true state!!! I HATE packing too! It takes SO long. Especially with kids huh? I love all the pics of Jaden! He is funny and so darling!

Anonymous said...

Jaden, I can't wait for you to hurry up and come!! Shauna, the sooner you pack the sooner you get to unpack...don't forget to bring some things to share!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!! And get a pedi and flouw from Jaden.

devonasaurus rex said...

nice pics. he's gonna be a balla kid. you should get a myspace or facebook so when i'm at college we can party it up on the interweb. i'm so excited to be on my own. no curfew! oh, wait, i already have that!

Annie said...

I'm jealous....I wish I was going to Cali :(

The Giles said...

You are so clever. Have fun in California!

Robyn said...

I love all of these pictures, especially the one of him in bed and in the chair. I have been out of town, but I'm home now so maybe tomorrow night or next week we can stop by and say hi!

Audrey Crisp said...

HE IS TOO CUTE!