Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy 5 Years!!

Today, well I guess yesterday, since it is 12:07 AM was our 5 Year Anniversary! This is pretty routine for our marriage, Doug is asleep (he does have to get up at 6:30) and I'm still bright-eyed ready to go. Regardless, we had a great night! Doug surprised me and took me to The Melting Pot for a yummy dinner. We've never been there before and had a great time. Stupid me, I forgot the camera so this is what you get, a picture of a picture at dinner. It was such a fun night to just be with Doug and act like newlyweds again! I even felt rather sassy in shorts and heels- watch out! I love you and thanks for 5 years of adventure and incredible memories!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Yummy Melting Pot! Sounds like you had a fun, well deserved night out!!! Congrats you two!!!

Clair said...

happy, happy anniversary!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you are sassy whatever you wear! :) Tim and i have a blog now, but it'll never live up to yours...

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Anniversay!! The Melting Pot is so good and much better than a Masonic Lodge!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember when you got married. Alexa was 4 months old!!! You are such a cute couple. Congrats.

Trevor and Kimmie said...

Doesn't time fly!?! Congrats!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! We love Melting Pot. All time favorite right there! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Good thing I know what you wore on your 5 year anniversary. With fishnets or without though?

Anonymous said...

In the above case anonymous is me, Heather.

Robyn said...

I can only imagine how cute you looked in your hot shorts and heels! Ha! Happy Anniversary! 5 years-such a great number!

Lisa Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

ps - are you going to be in CA this week?? was just talking to my mom who said your mother-dear mentioned you'd be in town... Sophie and I fly into MV on Tuesday. It sounds like we're going to be at a bridal shower that you're helping your mom with...!

Annie said...

Happy 5 year!! Joe and I went to the Melting Pot for our 2 year anniversary. It was super fun but I was so full by the end I barely had room for the best part...dessert.

P.S. I noticed that you removed "wife of the silver beaver" from my name but I was really hoping you would have replaced it with "wife with the silver beaver"

Nancy said...

Congratulations on 5 years! Sounds like a yummy dinner, it's good to get out with out the kids at least once a year. Good luck on your next 5!

Kara said...

Congrats on 5 years. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

The easiest five years of Doug's life. Afterall, he has a "hearing problem."

Leah said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and getting sassy. What a great combo.