Mom: "Jaden would you like some string cheese?"
Jaden: Shakes his head "yes" and grabs the cheese. Eats about 3/4 of it and drops the rest on the floor.
Mom: "Jaden, go throw the rest in the trash."
Jaden: Throws the cheese from about 20 yards away and nails a lady in the head as she is reading a magazine.
Mom: "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."
Lady: "Your son has an arm."
Jaden: "Throw, throw, throw."
Nurse: "Shauna Brown, we're ready for you."
Mom: Running to get out of that waiting room.
Jaden: "Throw, throw, throw."
13 comments:
what?! Nice visual aide. I love his chubby hands!
Get the kid a pitching coach!
That is HILARIOUS!
That was from me.
All the baseball games he's been watching have been paying off!
The is AWESOME!!! Doug must be so proud! Looks like we might have a future professional athlete in the family.
GREAT story, Shauna! He must have picked up some tricks from the baseball game!
Go Jaden! Dave never gets mad when Trent throws things because he likes to see how far he can throw. Let's just say we have some work to do...
Did Jaden really do that to his string cheese? Ha!
aren't kids fun? looks like you're headed for T-ball, it's fun I promise!
As he gets older...just expect more and more experiences like this. That's what makes boys so much FUN! :)
Shuana...It's Kimmie. I love those wonderful moments with children! Your family is darling. Fun to see wha you're up to.
Oh that is just hilarious.
Nice! Once I had kids 'I'm so sorry' became a staple in my vocabulary. Wait until he starts learning to spit, that's always a fun one!!
Post a Comment