A number of you asked if we got a Subaru and I wish I could say I got an Audi Allroad, but let's be honest- way out of our price range! We did decide on the Subaru Outback. It was between another Jeep Grand Cherokee (my pick) and the Subaru, but with gas prices the Outback made more sense. I really do like it, but miss my Jeep.
It was hard to say good-bye as it was towed away- so sad!
The new Mommy mobile!
10 comments:
Nice Shauna! I LOVE the Subaru Oatback! Great choice! I have been wondering about this and did not know if you made the big purchase yet or not! Congrats!
Hey Shauna - congrats on the new wheels! And ps - I love your blog's new look! It's making me antsy for a change on ours, too. That pic of Jaden in your header is so cute - where is it taken??
not just a mommy car, sexy mom car! and your neighborhood looks very quaint and cute.
I love your new wheels, definitley a "hot mama" vehicle! I mean, not as cool as my suped up minivan, but still pretty hot!
Nice ...
Is that you driving the subaru? great action shot doug!! you should submit that for an add. did i take the joke to far?
P.S. I LIKE THE NEW LOOK OF THE BLOG. DARLING PIC OF JADEN!
We also bought another new car for Travis based on gas prices, they stink, but we like our car so I guess it was good to downsize.
if you got a subaru, you should've gotten a wrx sti. that'd would've been balla. tucker said the new outbacks aren't that bad, so maybe you did make a good choice, but i would've gone with the wrx.
Dyna was still the all time best
Post a Comment