Hey, impressive - looks like Jaden is honest-to-goodness helping!! Sophie likes to swiffer the kitchen floor, but I have this feeling that things aren't exactly cleaner when she's done. I think she needs to take some tips from Jaden!! Way to go, Jaden!
sweet, get all those hard to reach places! I always ask my kids in a really excited voice "wanna clean the tires!?" yeah, is that the new car you got? the suspense is just killing me :)
10 comments:
Jaden is soo cute and has such a nice bum!!!!!!
oooh, good observation c-train!
What's the story here?!
Hey, impressive - looks like Jaden is honest-to-goodness helping!! Sophie likes to swiffer the kitchen floor, but I have this feeling that things aren't exactly cleaner when she's done. I think she needs to take some tips from Jaden!! Way to go, Jaden!
It's good to start them while they're young, does he do dishes?
way to teach him young! :)
So wait a minute...did you get a Subuaru? I don't care what Chris says, he gets all of his sales experience by learning from me! ha ha
Ha ha! I think it's so cute to see a little boy "help" his daddy with chores!
sweet, get all those hard to reach places! I always ask my kids in a really excited voice "wanna clean the tires!?"
yeah, is that the new car you got? the suspense is just killing me :)
How cute! I wish my kids loved to "help" Did you get a Subaru? You truly are a Coloradan.
I'm a big fan myself. I have Isaac putting the clean silverware away!
Oooo, the Subie is hot!
Post a Comment