This is our life. . .
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it!
NICE!!!!!!! We need to tan those buns when you come!!!!
uh oh - we have a flasher in the family. So stinkin' cute though.
at least he is wearing wearing tennis shoes and not high heels!
Sweet cheeks! BTW-I'll call you with details on the video. It's so easy it will make you sick! Gotta love Google!
Nakie bums! That's funny! He is so cute. Hopefully he didn't spray when his diaper was off!
Looks like he has been doing buns of steel...I would walk around like that too if my buns were that small!
just do your thing Jaden!
I love the strategically placed legs in the first pic. P.S. I'm not sure how I feel about having "wife of the silver beaver" next to my name.
I know all about naked kids - it really is the cutest though! Strut your stuff, Jaden!
I just have to say that your music "Maneater" was on just as I looked at this picture with the words "everyone look at me"And Matthew is jamming to it right now.
Haha these pictures made me laugh so hard!! A great way to end the work day! He is so cute I can't stand it!!
yeah, I was listening to Sexy Back while looking at these pics. ha ha. Thanks for the theme music.I want to shake my booty with you right now!
cute baby buns! Don't you love the innocent little boy buns? Too funny.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it!
NICE!!!!!!! We need to tan those buns when you come!!!!
uh oh - we have a flasher in the family. So stinkin' cute though.
at least he is wearing wearing tennis shoes and not high heels!
Sweet cheeks! BTW-I'll call you with details on the video. It's so easy it will make you sick! Gotta love Google!
Nakie bums! That's funny! He is so cute. Hopefully he didn't spray when his diaper was off!
Looks like he has been doing buns of steel...I would walk around like that too if my buns were that small!
just do your thing Jaden!
I love the strategically placed legs in the first pic.
P.S. I'm not sure how I feel about having "wife of the silver beaver" next to my name.
I know all about naked kids - it really is the cutest though! Strut your stuff, Jaden!
I just have to say that your music "Maneater" was on just as I looked at this picture with the words "everyone look at me"
And Matthew is jamming to it right now.
Haha these pictures made me laugh so hard!! A great way to end the work day! He is so cute I can't stand it!!
yeah, I was listening to Sexy Back while looking at these pics. ha ha. Thanks for the theme music.
I want to shake my booty with you right now!
cute baby buns! Don't you love the innocent little boy buns? Too funny.
Post a Comment