I just downloaded pictures and had to post pics from our first Mom/Son hike we did Wednesday morning. We "hiked" a trail with 2 other Mom's and their little ones. It was so much fun to be out and hike around. I am trying to appreciate where we live more, since lately all I want to do is go to the beach, yeah I'm a little homesick. The summer does that to me! I had Jaden in the backpack for awhile but then my back was killing. Obviously I'm a rookie at this.
Jaden and Tabitha


Jaden in the backpack
9 comments:
Looks like fun, I'm also homesick for the beach, even though I've never lived near it (except for a short stint at BYU Hawaii), but it's tooo hot here to hike! Looks like I need to come visit you.
Shauna- I'm seriously jealous! I dream of going hiking, but there just aren't mountains in Nebraska! I think it's so cute that you took Jaden out for a "hike."
That's my girl! I'm so glad you're getting some mountain time in. Cute kids, and it's wonderfully green there still, amazing!
hey, i know those faces. fun times. wish we were there, etc, etc ... :)
It looks gorgeous there! I bet it's not humid, either, right? How do you like the backpack? We are considering getting one of those...
I am totally stupid. I deleted my own comment and then got distracted and didn't post it again. Whatever. So, you must have read it before I deleted it. Anyway, after seeing her face and name, I think I put it together. She probably wouldn't remember me, but I will have to stop by and say hi anyway. Do you still talk to Dan?
Amy
and I was going to repost that how can you not feel sorry for taking pics of Jaden with that face???? He is too cute.
psh, this hike was for pansies. mine was so much better. actually, i might've liked that one more.
that first pic was like your wedding announcement pic!
Post a Comment