I know I should be cleaning the office right now, but I'm procrastinating. I went through the photo booth and found some real gems of the Brown clan! We're one good-looking family, that's for sure!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I L-O-V-E the pic of Jaden at the top of your blog. So cute. I think the new 'mommy mobile' is awesome-- don't you love new car smell?
I love those pictures. Always good for a laugh. I'm impressed that you've gone through all your digital photos. That's a project looming over my head. I think I'd look about as excited as you were.
Those pictures are so funny, totally made me laugh, and I love the new blog do. Such a cute picture of Jaiden, but pretty much any picture of that kid is cute. You should put him in commercials.
Good job with you playlist..you need to thank Fergi!! I am soo obsessed with adding songs, i have like 23????? I am never going to bed tonight, this is too much fun!! My new obsession only I don't have a picture of it....just my BLOG!!!!!
I just thought of another song...gotta go download!!!
Hilarious!! Those pics made me laugh so hard...thanks for sharing. I love the pic where Doug is normal and Jaden is in the background chillin....it looks legit like he really has an abnormally large head. I want a Mac!!
Dude, it's like being in a nightclub when I check your blog now. Gotta love Nelly. Oh cool. I just realized that there is a playlist. I ccan't enven type because I'm boobign my hear. Head.
Nice pictures. I wonder what we would look like if we tried that. When are you coming here?
13 comments:
I L-O-V-E the pic of Jaden at the top of your blog. So cute. I think the new 'mommy mobile' is awesome-- don't you love new car smell?
I love those pictures. Always good for a laugh. I'm impressed that you've gone through all your digital photos. That's a project looming over my head. I think I'd look about as excited as you were.
Those pictures are so funny, totally made me laugh, and I love the new blog do. Such a cute picture of Jaiden, but pretty much any picture of that kid is cute. You should put him in commercials.
Don't you just love technology these days???
Those are sooo funny!!! I love them!!
Good job with you playlist..you need to thank Fergi!! I am soo obsessed with adding songs, i have like 23????? I am never going to bed tonight, this is too much fun!! My new obsession only I don't have a picture of it....just my BLOG!!!!!
I just thought of another song...gotta go download!!!
Hilarious!! Those pics made me laugh so hard...thanks for sharing. I love the pic where Doug is normal and Jaden is in the background chillin....it looks legit like he really has an abnormally large head. I want a Mac!!
is that jay lenno?
Those are hilarious! Hey, how did you put that playlist on your blog? I would love to do that too!
Hey-Man! I just clicked on your blog and the music made me jump... luckily it did not wake up my kids! Heehee! :)
Holy cow, Shuana! Looking at that last pic of you...you looks just like your mom! You are beautiful - even when you're pooped!
Dude, it's like being in a nightclub when I check your blog now. Gotta love Nelly. Oh cool. I just realized that there is a playlist. I ccan't enven type because I'm boobign my hear. Head.
Nice pictures. I wonder what we would look like if we tried that. When are you coming here?
Nice "F" bomb in Sexyback!!!! Your site is X rated!!!!!
You should of downloaded the clean version like ME!!
Post a Comment