Once again, I should be catching some ZZZZZZs but I'm not. Jaden woke-up at 2 am and stayed up until 4:15 am, I know, lucky me! He of course acted as if it was 2 in the afternoon and had to watch Elmo, eat Kix, strawberries, and drink some milk- normal right?? I'm tired and Doug isn't feeling well. He's drugged up on Nyquil and a minute ago I heard some talking, so I ran in the bedroom in hopes of a repeat of "Burritos y Arroz con Leche", but false alarm. Obviously if Doug busts out some humorous conversation, I will for sure blog about it.
P.S. Lisa, go pack!!!
6 comments:
Where is Lisa going? I love that Jaden is the biggest Night Owl of us all! Doug and Nyquil are good friends, arent't they?!
Shauna~ Does Doug talk in his sleep when he takes Nyquil? If so- that is hilarious! And what does he ask for? Burritos and what with milk? I am dying. So- what in the world is Jaden doing up from 2-4:30 am? We might need to set him up with one of my girls. They don't seem to sleep in the middle of the night either. Call me next time your up... I guarantee you that I am up too!!! Last night my little nightly wake up was 2-3:00 am! Not as bad as yours though! What are these kid's deals!!!! I can't handle it!
i started one! http://eldevono.blogspot.com/
Doug and Nyquil seem to be reoccurring themes! Maybe you need to take the Nyquil so that you can get a good sleep! Just a piece of advice, don't start watching tv with them when they wake up in the wee morning hours. Elmo and 2am became a habit at our house for a while and it is not easy to break!
I was really hoping for another one of Doug's monologues!! I love how you always prolong them by asking him questions:>
oh darn i was hoping for a repeat of burritos y arroz con leche too! that is my favorite blog to date!
Post a Comment