Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Feel lost without "Lost"

I checked my Tivo tonight when I got home and there was no "Lost" ready to watch. I'm all out of whack, I guess that's normal for me. Is this how it's going to be until FEBRUARY?? I guess I'll go finish reading New Moon (I'm hooked) and continue to dream of Edward and occasionally Jack.

7 comments:

Clair said...

Who needs Jack - or anybody for that matter - when there is Edward? He makes up for all the deficiencies in life :)

Leah said...

So excited for your purchase! I'm sure you'll love it! I too am in a Wednesday night quandry. I have turned to So You Think You Can Dance for a cheap thrill.

Nancy said...

I agree, the worst part about summer is lousy TV. I have found that I do other things like actually read books too. I guess it's good to shake things up a bit.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you are reading New Moon! Don't you just love it?! Do you HATE Edward right now?! I'm still not sure which book I like better, they are both so good, for different reasons. Enjoy!!

Robyn said...

I am going to read Twilight and New Moon as soon as I'm done with my other books. Has Stephanie Meyer written any other books? I keep hearing how addicting her books are.

Anonymous said...

Only occasionally Jack? I LOVE him!!!

familia Bybaran said...

I know. The waiting is torture! Hopefully, I will just forget about that last episode and all of the open questions and enjoy the summer and have a baby and all and just be able to kill some time before February. What will I do during Maternity leave? I need to order some sort of DVD series. I wish the Sopranos wasn't so darn dirty and violent? Maybe they can clean flix that and I can watch that..