Monday, May 07, 2007

Spain was all about Futbol, Flamenco, and . . .

The MULLET!!!!!!!



We are back from the most unforgettable trip of our lives and I want to share everything, but had to get the most important pictures off. We died seeing all the hundreds- literally- of mullets that hit the streets of Spain. We saw everything from the she-mullet to the rats tail. It was INCREDIBLE!! Now they always say Europe starts the fashion trends, so is this really what is coming?? I'm a little nervous! More to come!

10 comments:

Heather H. said...

Shauna! I am not trying to start some sort of (blog) war, PLEASE! I only L-O-V-E that photo! Grandma watches American Idol, but I'm not sure if she votes, grandpa does NOT like Dancing with the Stars. If you're overwhelmed about blogging about Spain, maybe show 1 photo and tell a story about it, as you can...

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I will call you soon, I have to hear all about the trip! I love tehe mullets, I am going to start growing mine right now!

Kara said...

I'm totally ahead of the trends in America then because my recent hair cut left me with a nice she-mullet. Since I paid $220 F@%$!*g dollars for it, I haven't had the money to fix it. Maybe I won't now! Can't wait to hear more since Chris and I will be planning our trip there soon!

hillary nicole said...

you come back from the most amazing country ever that I dream about going to and you blog about mullets?!? jk- shauna you are one of a kind :)

courtneyb said...

I see those in Italy too! It doesn't sound like as often but still more than you would expect for such a "fashionable" country! and they aren't on the type of people they are in the states, it's actually people who seem to be "cool"
go figure

familia Bybaran said...

That's great. Europeans may get credit for some things, but come on. There is no way we Americans will ever let our hair grow like that. (yeah right, the mullet has already hit NYC. It's scary)

familia Bybaran said...

Also, So excited about tonight's LOST. Last weeks' was NUTS! it's just going to get better.

Nancy said...

Shauna, you are too funny, I'm so glad you're back in blog world, I've missed you!

weller14 said...

i have been going to italy since 2001 and there have always been mullets..it is just a european thing...so crazy. loved your pics. i will be in barcelona and madrid this summer.

jenny weller

Likely said...

Dude, is that my brother?

ha ha. I wouldn't put it pat ol' ty guy to bring it back in p-town.

My hairdresser , Shep, back in Provo said the mullet was making a comeback.