Sunday, April 22, 2007

We're Off to Spain, but I Still Hate Packing!

I can't believe we leave tomorrow- CRAZY!! Obviously, I still HATE packing, but I am pretty proud of myself since I got done around 9:30 PM- that's OUTSTANDING for me! I've even packed all of Jaden's things. He'll be staying with Grandma and Grandpa Brown while we are gone (12 days- thanks Marc and Karen). At times I really want to take him with us since I have never been away from him for more than a night, but I know he will be well taken care of and spending time with just Doug will be wonderful. The plane ride would be crazy with a 18 month year old- no thanks! I'm looking forward to finishing the book "Twilight" on the plane. It's such an addicting book. I have been up until 1:30AM the last 3 nights reading it- thanks Kara :) I hope to update the blog during our trip, so stay posted. Who knows what will happen. . . ADIOS!

"Can't I come?? I can fit in the suit case!" (Heather- he sat there himself, I didn't put him in it- PROMISE!)

12 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

Have fun Shauna!! YOu are going to LOVE it there! I can't wait to get the updates. I worked in Spain for a summer and absolutely loved it. I can't wait to see all of your fun pictures.

Annie said...

I am sooo jealous! I loved Twilight! It is such a great read. It will definitely make the flight go faster. Have a great trip!!!

Amy Christine said...

I'm jealous too!! HAVE FUN!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time! I wish I were in that suticase too! I love thinking about how Doug will be able to show you all the sites and use his ceta (sp?)/ "theta." Please post photos as much as possible!

And Twilight...thank goodness you are reading it, don't forget to purchase the sequel New Moon when you are done. Megan and I have a motto: "I heart Edward Cullen."

weller14 said...

i will be in spain in august. so excited for u. email me: jenadina14@hotmail.com

jenny weller

Elizabeth said...

First of all, I love that you wore your dress backward for a whole day! I once wore a sweater inside out to work and realized it at 3:30- after meetings, lunch, and plenty of interactions with many people!
Have a great trip to Spain! I wish I could fit in your suitcase! Someday!

Katie said...

I agree with everyone too...I wish I could fit in your suitcase! How fun will that be?! Jealous. Jaden is too cute though sitting in the suitcase. Little does he know what lies ahead... ha!

hillary nicole said...

can't wait to hear about the trip! I bet you are having a blast.

p.s. about that suitcase... I have a vague memory of you placing him in some other sort of storage item like say... a shoebox? or a bucket?? But then again I could be wrong. ;)

Nancy said...

Hopefully you're having a fun time in Spain! Can't wait to hear all about it. My sister's friend wrote that book, Twilight. Did you know she went to BYU? I'm going to have to read it I guess, sounds good.

Anonymous said...

I know you guys are having a BLAST in Spain, but I have more important things to talk about like freakin LOST last night (okay maybe not more important, but hey it is for me back in the States :) ... After you watch LOST from this week, you can call me "Ms. Finally Guessed Something Right On Lost Shaw!!!" ... Call Me after you watch it!! Miss you!

The Thomas Family said...

Wow, good luck!! I'm jealous seeing as how we are going to Paris this summer and we'll be TAKING my 1 year old with us. I'm scared to say the least. My mom offered to watch him but we'll be gone for over a month and that would be a little too long without the booger.

Likely said...

you are back now - spill your guts!