Happy Easter??

Dying Easter Eggs


Checking out his Easter basket!

Going on an Easter egg hunt- indoors thanks to the snow!

Jaden would throw the eggs in his basket, notice the many cracks!

His favorite Easter goody- GOLF CLUB- Dad was proud. Now he just needs the green jacket!
11 comments:
He is so cute! We always seem to be online at the same time! Trent threw his eggs too. He thought they were balls. Go Jaden Woods!
This looks so fun. Jaden is so lucky that you're his mom. It snowed here on easter too. Ridiculous. It's still about 40 degrees. I am glad Jaden still got to find his easter eggs.
I love that you died eggs with your little one! I also think it's hilarious that he chucked the eggs in his basket! Andrew's been throwing plastic eggs around the house for days now-- good thing he didn't get the real thing!
Cute pictures. Dahl got golf clubs for easter as well!!!
SS
Jaden is so cute! I can totally see him chucking the eggs in the basket, I saw his strength at Christmas with Logan's ball pounder!
I am totally impressed that you hid real eggs for him to find! We always just hide the plastic kind - with candy inside, of course!! :) Congrats Jaden on the Easter loot! And happy white Easter - when is that sun going to come warm us all up??
Happy Belated Easter! Such cute pics and the ones in Canada, could the kids be any cuter???
As for the Master's, I think it may have been my Dad that you saw :) I was out of town visiting my friend Pam and didn't have a chance to call you back. However, I promise to do so sometime this week. Work is CRAZY right now.
Miss you,
Suzanne.
you guys are STILL getting snow! wow, it's REALLY time for you to come to Italy :)
I love the festive Easter. Looks like fun. Next year I'll be able to do an easter egg hunt with Matthew. I can't believe it snowed there. It was freezing in DC too.
Looks like fun despite the snow! I can't believe the weather, it's crazy. I think that Al Gore is probably eating up all of this global warming crazy weather stuff and will run for president now. What do you think?
I love that his easter basket is bigger than he is! You are a great mom! I may have to designate you as my replacement if I drowned in puget sound. :)
Post a Comment