Saturday, April 07, 2007

Miss You!

I already miss my Audrey and Carter like crazy and I know Jaden does as well, but it's great to be home with Doug. We had such a great time together. Here are a few more pics from the last couple of days.
Cruising for Chicks with his Wing Man!



Mission Accomplished!

"She's Crafty"!

Now this is hilarious! Eli (Audrey and Carter's cousin) was literally TERRIFIED of Jaden. He heard me tell his Dad that Jaden had been biting my shoulder and Eli honestly thought Jaden was a vampire. Whenever Jaden came near him, Eli would run away and hide behind his Dad. It was so funny to watch!

Back to CO (it's snowing here). Doug thought he would bundle him up.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Those are so fun. You are such a good sister to go to freezing cold Canada while they're in Mexico and watch all the kids. And I love that he thought Jaden was a vampire. I guess you never know these days. :)-

Robyn said...

Wow, that play zone looks cool. I love the picture of him in the jacket! How did you get him to stand still? He is such a cutie. I bet he had a lot of fun with his cousins. Trent always learns new tricks when he's around his older cousins. Like the other day, he dove head first into his playhouse and I ran out to save him from falling on his head. I guess he saw one of the big kids do it first and thought he could pull it off.

Anonymous said...

Does Lisa have any clue that her kids were climbing around in those toys that are full of GERMS!!! She is going to soak them in LYSOL!!! They look like they were having alot of fun. I miss all of them :(

Cara

Anonymous said...

Shauna, your child is not a toy but an actual, living, breathing, adorable human being!!!! He does not "like it," being in a bucket, or a shoe box, or a grown man's parka.

familia Bybaran said...

Cute pictures. Nice to be home, huh? It was snowing here too yesterday. Isn't that so cruel? Easter and snow do not go together. Let's all move to Southern California.

Your son is adorable!! and I love all of his cute outfits.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your help Shauna. The kids had a blast with you and Jaden. Carter cried for 15 minutes on the way home from the airport and kept repeating "no Jaden go".