Emily Miller that is!! My cousin Emily came to visit us over her spring break and we have been having a great time together. We went to Keystone yesterday and had a wonderful time, minus the crazy wind. I even got back on some skis for the first time in over 7 years, thanks to a b-day present from Doug and his parents. Emily skied like a pro and me, a little wobbly and sore! It was a fun day!

Go Emster Go!!!

6 comments:
So fun! Boy do I wish I were in Vail right now too!
...or Keystone.
There is a beer called Keystone also, oddly enough. You guys are all crazy and stuff...It looks too cold to be on the mountain, what happened to fair weather skiing!? You're such a fun person, why don't we live closer so we could do fun stuff together?
Seriously, Shauna, what is up with yous guyses weather? My little bro had school cancelled today. Something is up. But at least it makes for good skiing.
Shauna on skis??? No way! I want to go skiing with you!!!
I swear I feel like every other entry of yours is about snow. And lots of skiing/snowboarding. At least you are taking advantage of the good stuff.
Post a Comment