Sunday, May 20, 2007

Message from Dwight!


As most of you know, I am a huge Office fan! I talk to the boys at church about the show each week and they filled me in on a little secret! If you remember the episode 3 weeks ago about the Flasher and Women's Appreciation, there was a phone number to call if you had any information regarding the Flasher. It was on the flier that Pam drew of the "Flasher" (a.k.a. Dwight with a mustache) that Dwight and Andy put all over Scranton. I'm telling you right now to call the number: 1-800-984-3672, you won't be disappointed!

7 comments:

Cara said...

I just called the #....I found your new car! That would be awesome to own Dwight's car! If you go to NBC.com and look up The Office, there is a Blog by Dwight. It is pretty funny....did not know that spring time makes Dwight think of one thing...Ninjas!!??

Anonymous said...

Shauna- I am freaking out! That is so classic! Who took the time to call the number and find that out. I love Dwight! He takes everything so serious. That show makes me cry from laughter... I love it! Thanks for the tip.

weller14 said...

i just called it..so funny. i love that show. we had stupid STAR (state) testing the past few days...so boring. i had my class bring in food and movies. one of my kids had season 2 of the office..so we watched 5 episodes..it was amazing. i love that show!

Nancy said...

That is hilarious! Sometimes it really feels like those people are real, especailly Dwight, he seems like he couldn't possibly be any other way! Love the office!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the tip! We love the office, that is hilarious

The Thomas Family said...

Who DOESN'T love the Office??? I just called the number... seriously, who figured that out?? So... I'm going to steal your idea and put this on my blog because I have TONS of friends who would LOVE this!!! Hope that's ok!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah son! that was me. i think we're in the 1% of the american poulation that truely appreciates the office. woot. maybe i'll make one of these blog thinggys. my myspace/facebook are booooring compared to this.