Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bragging About My Big Sis


Some of you may or may not know, but my sister Lisa brought Shade Clothing to Canada and is a Shade Rep., Personal Shopper, Trainer, etc. She was recently featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, the Business Start-Up Issue. There's a full page article about her and her business plan, as well as the above picture. If you're ever at Borders or Barnes and Noble check-out the issue (pg. 40). She is wonderful at what she does and I hope she knows how proud we are of her!

13 comments:

Robyn said...

That is so cool Shauna! I just got an email about becoming a personal shopper for Shade. That is so cool that she took it to Canada and that she's in that magazine! I am going to check it out when I'm at Border's for story time on Thursday. She is such a cute girl! Go Lisa!

Likely said...

so cool. great pic too.

Hey- why do all the heyman girls weigh 5 pounds?

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Go Lisa! A successful mom and entrepreneur, very impressive!!

And yes Tiffany, they definitely all weigh 5 pounds ... disgusting!

courtneyb said...

that is so cool! how many copies of the magazine did she buy?

Nancy said...

That's awesome for your sis, maybe I could be in the slacker mom magazine.

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha....
Yay for page 40 and Shade Shakedowns!!

Anonymous said...

What a cool shot! I LOVE Shade products! Lisa is darling... she used to live in Aliso Viejo before Canada right?

Annie said...

That is so great! Congrats. Lisa is wearing my favorite shade shirt btw.

The Thomas Family said...

Hey! My cousins started "Layers".. we're in competition! Seriously, I like Shades better... I just bought a few packs at Costco the other day.

Shauna Brown said...

5 pounds, don't think so and yes, Lisa used to live in Aliso and misses it like crazy!

Lisa Michelle said...

Hey, very cool! Way to go, Lisa!

Lisa Michelle said...

I love her necklace, too.

Anonymous said...

I obsessed with the picture. I would blow that up and put it in my house!!