Thursday, May 24, 2007

Flash Forward??

STOP READING THIS IF YOU HAVEN"T SEEN LOST!!!


I can't even breath right now after having just watched Lost. Doug and I are still in shock!! Are we the only ones? I've tried to talk to "others" (no pun intended) about this and either I get their voice mail (it is 12am) or they are in the middle of watching it and hang up on me. I need to go to bed since Jaden was up until 4:30 am last night/ morning, but my mind is racing, so I went to the good old blog!!

#1- Did anyone else cry when Charlie died? I was literally in tears! I don't want it to be true!
#2- Who's funeral was it? I'm thinking Ben's since nobody showed up.
#3- John Lock?? What is going on with him? I don't want to hate him, but kind of do. I am beyond confused!
#4- Who is Naomi?
#5- My Jack, my heart aches for him and I want to know what is going on?
#6- Is Kate with Sawyer after the island?
#7- I am finally thankful for the episode about the VW Bus- thanks Hurley for saving the day!
#8- I have so many questions I can't even think right now and how am I supposed to wait until next season???

I'm making myself go to bed. I think it's going to be another sleepless night- DANG IT!

13 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh Shauna. I just wrote about American Idol and I see you are having withdrawals from LOST already too! The sad thing is that I scrolled down and didn't read the "Stop reading..." part and I haven't seen it yet!!! We are going to watch it tomorrow! I can't believe Charlie dies. And what did you mean...."after the island"? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Anonymous said...

OK, this is beyond description. We just finished and I can't call you because it's 1 am. So I will have to respond to your comments since I can not sleep and Mom and Dave went right to bed....how is that possible? I am wide awake now!

What is going on in the Lost world. I'm not sure I am ready for life after the island yet. I thought for sure I had another season before this would happen. Here are my questions:

1. Do you think they will be on the island and do flash forwards or will the be back in LA and do flash backs?

2. Why did they have to ruin the moment with Jack and Kate? When he said he loved her I pushed pause and jumped up and down for a few minutes. When I was tired from that I hit rewind (thanks Tivo)and watched it again just so I could make sure he actually said it and I wasn't just imagining things! Why did it have to come to an end?

3. I don't think the funeral was for Ben...to obvious, just like Kate being with Sawyer...to obvious! If there is one thing that Lost is not, that is obvious!

4. BRING CHARLIE BACK. I love him and when he wrote on his hand about the boat..what a way to go out! (Does anyone know if he and Kate are still dating in real life?) I would rather the Dentist was drown. Where was he all season anyway?

5. I love Jack and don't want him to be a jerk with a drug addiction. Don't the writers know the Hero is always suspost to stay the Hero. Bring our old Jack back!

6. Lock, Lock, Lock....I'm glad he didn't shoot Charlie but it seems like he ruins all the plans.

7. I have to agree Hurray for Hurley! Too bad he didn't run over Juliette while he was at it. She is another one I don;t know if I trust.

Well my mind is still racing. I just have to say that the writers on this show are amazing. They break all the "rules" and keep things exciting. I just hope that I am going to like after island life as much as island life. I'm not good with change. Let's all just hope that Jack and Kate end up together in the end. Why do we have to wait for so long to see another episode? Call me if you are awake!

The Giles said...

I'm addicted to Lost too. Crazy episode. I think it was Ben's funeral, but am still sketchy about Kate saying she has to get back for "him". In a way I'm ready for them to be off the island, there's only so much you can drag it on. But I don't like this set up of Jack being an alcoholic who has gone crazy. I want him and Kate together. I guess it will just be interesting to see what happens next season, whether on or off the island. I hate the waiting though.

Anonymous said...

Shoot- I don't watch lost but everyone says that I would love it! Maybe I need to start tuning in. I saw your sister at Nordstrom yesterday. She is so cute and it was fun to chat with her!

Nancy said...

something happened to me mid season and I stopped watching for a while, but caught the end of the show last night (I was too busy watching AI) anyway I was devastated for Charlie. I think that was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on TV, I can't even imagine. Also the end was very confusing. It will be interesting to see where they take it from here.

Leah said...

Ok, we too are Lost fans. Here are the things that were racing through my mind last night at 4am when I got up to go to the bathroom for the third time...

If it was a flash forward, why did Jack say to bring his dad down to see who was more drunk (his dad is dead right?).

Why does Juliette bug me so badly, I hate how she holds her mouth when she talks.

Why is John Locke so dumb, I don't like him anymore.

Why did Charlie have to close the door? Couldn't they have all swam out?? And why did he die, I love him.

I leave you with these thoughts.

familia Bybaran said...

I have to admit that I was disappointed that Charlied died, but I liked the scene. I thought it was beautiful and his death was a cohesive part of the story. I was surprised, but pleased. Weird.

I think I have gotten so much more blood-thirsty watching lost because I kept yelling at Jack to kill Ben and was clapping when the others got "blown to hell", etc. I didn;t want Sawyer to shoot Tom, but if we learn one lesson--kill them before they kill you.

Hello? How many times have they tried (and failed) to kill the pirate russian guy? I mean, spear to the chest? we kept yelling for desmond to finish the job. Come on!

Flash forward? Not sure at all what to say about that. I think it was probably Ben's funeral. Maybe Michael's? (It was in a black neighborhood). I just don't know what to say. Don't know at all. I did like Jack losing it a bit. He's not my favorite, but I liked him being vulnerable. And I did like the I love you part.

OK. Locke waking up from the dead? I don't know if we needed that? But WALT!!! Was it just a vision? I am so glad they haven't forgotten about him. I really want to figure out what happens with him.

And why isn't Kate locked up in future-land? I don't think she would be with Sawyer and driving a Volvo. Maybe she shacked up with some other guy. I'm not a big Kate fan lately either....

And what about the kiss with Juliette? Weird.

OK. So much to say. Great episode. Now, we have to wait until February for more! That is like 9 months away. My new baby will be 5 MONTHS OLD!!!! and Cyra will be two and half before we find out anything else!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I watched last night and I was dying to call people too, but I am the only person I know who watches it live. Anyway,

#1 I think it was Locke's funeral. I think Ben would have been too obvious.

#2 I cried so hard when Charlie died. I am just hoping that Des comes to save the day and gets him to the surface and does CPR. He cannot be gone!

#3 Why are they demonizing Jack? He is too cute to become a demon.

#4 I think that Kate is pregnant and it is Sawyer's baby and that is who she was talking about would be mad if she was gone.

#5 Do you think the girl that he saved in the car accident was Claire and that the little boy in the waiting room was Aaron?

It was a crazy episode. They better have some good shows with good plots now that we know they get rescued. Call me whenever you need to talk about Lost. It is one of my favorite subjects.

Shauna Brown said...

I'm so glad I am not alone!! Can you believe we all have to wait until 2008- that's crap!

Robyn said...

Shauna, I'm not mad that I read your blog before watching it! I am even more excited to watch it now! Dave and I are going to watch it right now.

Katie said...

I wish I would have read this earlier, but we're feeling the same way on about everything. Jay and I totally think it's Ben's funeral, and i cried too when Charlie died. How sad was that? And how will his and Kate's real life relationship work now that he's off the show? (Just a side thought). It was one of the best episodes ever! Jay read somewhere that the next 2 seasons will be like a mosaic - flashbacks, flashforwards and present. At the end it will all fit perfectly together.

Anonymous said...

well basically here's my answers in a nutshell. even though they're in a comment, not a nutshell. stupid phrases.
1- it's television dang it! sure it is lost, but it's light waves coming out of a box. and he's for sure dead. if he wasn't, then all those other dead peeps from past seasons would be alive too.
2- now i'm starting to think snoop dog. or prince. cause nobody really likes them, they're just famous. and it's in a black neighborhood. so it can't be ben's...unless he's secretly black! flashback next season to his origins in the civil war south?
3- lock is possibly the coolest character on televison EVER. he knows more than any of the other survivors and he wouldn't want to go with ben's plan, the guy freakin killed him, but he knew something that everyone else didn't. and he threw a knife into naomi's back from 15 feet away. how gnar butter was that?
4- naomi=satan=the darhma inititave
5- kate is thinkin that jack is gonna be with juliette, so she says i'm gonna get it on with some dude to make him jealous, but she goes too far, gets knocked up and has twins, she's hooked. jack can't do anything but tries to commit suicide, take massive amounts of codine, etc. she wouldn't have come if she didn't have feelings for him still, but she won't ditch her man for him, because the man is... HURLEY! you can't ditch him, if i was a woman or gay, i wouldn't ditch him, not even close to it.
6- wrong, hugo, cause who can't want something good to happen to him? he's gotta get a hot girl. sawyer's too blood thirsty to have time for kate, the next rambo? i think yes.
7- i was thankful for it when it happened. it was an excellent episode. it didn't get me lost. like every other stinkin episode does.
8- how do you think i feel? i'm probly leaving for the mish in february, i'll be lost for a very long time.

Mariah Robins said...

Shauna
I had NO idea you were such a lost fan too. I loved reading all the commments. I had the same thoughts as most of them. What is going on with you? It has been awhile since we chatted. Things are the same old in Utah. Cool about your sister. That is so neat. Jaden is getting so big. What a cute, cute boy.
Love
Mariah