Friday, June 08, 2007

Thanks M.E.

I was just checking my friend Fergie's blog and little did I know, she is now a pro-blogger and had downloaded music to her blog. Yesterday Jaden and I had been rocking out to some tunes and the volume was up rather HIGH. Well Jaden had been taking a nap until "Says M.E." appeared on my screen and Jaden woke -up...


Too funny (not for Jaden but for his parents, obviously I had to take a picture)!! I LOVE YOU Fergie!

6 comments:

Cara said...

Poor Jaden :( I hope that he pays you back tonight and wakes you up at 2 am!!!! HAHAHA

abbyandcompany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...too bad you couldn't put the volume of him crying to the picture. And plus I have you to thank for all of my blogging skills!

Lisa Michelle said...

Oh my word, is this THE Fergie?? Hi Megan! I am totally going to be checking your blog now - thanks for another blog to check, Shauna! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I have done that a few times... The blogs that have music make you jump a foot off your chair b/c they don't come on right away. Your looking for a second and then it's like BAM! They kind of surprise you. My kids have woken up before... it is not my favorite thing when this has happened. I feel poor Jaden's pain! Good going Megan! j/k... how are you though? I love having your parents in my ward!

familia Bybaran said...

That's an awesome picture. I think it's so funny when they wake up cranky from naps because that's how I feel when I wake up from a nap--I just wish I could express it the way Jaden does. It's so adorable.

By the way, YOU are the pro-blogger.