Monday, June 04, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

This weekend we were supposed to go to a Rockies Game Friday night, which moved to Saturday night, which never happened. Doug was sick all weekend so it was a big time bummer. I was able to plant flowers and hang out with Whitney and her little boy Scottie, while Doug was sick and Will worked. Jaden and Scottie have too much fun together. Here are pictures from going to a game a few weeks ago where we saw Barry Bonds and heard a lot of booing.
BEST Papas ever!



I LOVE Scottie's face in this picture!



Walking back to the Light Rail, Denver's version of the BART.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that Doug is feeling better now... although I would have loved some Nyquil stories. So- do Whit and Will live by you? If so- how nice! Your boys are around the same age too right? They look so cute together... I haven't seen little Scottie for awhile. He is getting so big!

Jenny said...

Jaden is looking like such a little stud! I hope Doug is feeling better.

The Giles said...

Ah so cute. We just went to a Nationals/Padres game this weekend. Matthew loved the lights. Boys have just got to get out to things like baseball games.

Annie said...

Could Jaden be any cuter? I love the hair! Baseball games are one of our favorites. Kate screams "go baseball" the whole game. It's cute for about 5 minutes. :)

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We love to go to baseball games together too. Dallin claps the whole time and Alexa loves to talk the talk with daddy. I hope Doug is feeling better. I have been sick all weekend too. Nasty head cold.

Annie said...

All this talk about Doug and Nyquil reminds me of when Joe took Nyquil. He woke up in the middle of night yelling "What is your full name" he thought I was an intruder and pushed me out of bed. Nyquil can really mess with your head. Joe is no longer allowed to take Nyquil before bed.

Anonymous said...

How fun, what cute kids!! I like that Doug is showing off his legs in Colorado!

Anonymous said...

Shauna,

I didn't know you had a blog!?!

Doug

Robyn said...

Ha ha Doug! Funny comment!

Cute pictures. Cute boys. Tell Whitney hi. I used to see Scottie out in the halls at church when they lived here and he's such a little man now! So cute. Fun times at baseball games. Jaden is having so much fun with his little buddy.

Lisa Michelle said...

Jaden has the best hairdo eva - I love it! I can't wait till Sophie's baby mullet grows out long enough so that I can actually do something with it!!